The online racing simulator
This combination doesn't give any advantage at all to FXR. However there is about 4-5 tracks in the schedule that the FXR will be real good at, so don't give up just yet, you will be much better off in other races.

However the limit of FX3 hasn't been reached at all. I took some random set (attached), set restrictions, randomly chose gears, etc etc, and ran a faster time than a FX3 has set so far in pre-qual on my very first lap. I am by no means some alien, so the FX3 can still be much faster on the time charts.

Attached replay and the random set used. Notice in the replay the lap is very very sloppy. There's still over .5 left. I wouldn't be surprised to see a high 53 from this car, just like I wouldn't be surprised to see a high 52 from a XR3 or FZ3.
Attached files
PMD9409_AS5_FXR_25488.spr - 103.9 KB - 269 views
FXR_AS5_GT300_test.set - 132 B - 772 views
Quote from PMD9409 :However the limit of FX3 hasn't been reached at all. I took some random set (attached), set restrictions, randomly chose gears, etc etc, and ran a faster time than a FX3 has set so far in pre-qual on my very first lap.

Your doing now a hotlap with tires they are already heat up. So my question is if you will try it on a random server. Because I think your now much faster in sector 2 than normal. So if you have some time, try 1 or 2 laps to feel different.

But yeah as you said, for this track the Fx3 is very slow, maby on the other tracks its better.
Wow!!! You are a genius! You just casually did it, great man, LLL guys, phew! Are all LLL guys driving XR3?
4 or 5 combos suitable for FXR? Well i can think of BL1R, SO4,FE3. I don't know how AS22 looks like,
Quote from -Joske- :Your doing now a hotlap with tires they are already heat up. So my question is if you will try it on a random server. Because I think your now much faster in sector 2 than normal. So if you have some time, try 1 or 2 laps to feel different.

But yeah as you said, for this track the Fx3 is very slow, maby on the other tracks its better.

You know you are probably right with the tire thing. Didn't notice it at all. As I said I just jumped in hotlap and did a lap without thinking . I will do one in single player when I get home tonight and see if I can run similar. That lap wasn't the prettiest by any means, and that set isn't optimized at all either, so I still think you can run faster than the laptime I posted by quite a bit.

At these big tracks, the FXR has always been about survival, no matter what class it is in. If we make it good at AS5, then it dominates at other tracks throughout the schedule. In IGTC, we put together the same schedule (half and half on slow/fast tracks) and the FXR shined really well. I understand we are talking about FX3, but the same rule applies. The restriction will make it seem tough on a track like this, but it won't at other tracks, even if I have to make a lap at each track to prove it. I just can't see taking another % off and it having (I think) 15hp more than XRR.

Quote from rageshgr :4 or 5 combos suitable for FXR? Well i can think of BL1R, SO4,FE3. I don't know how AS22 looks like,

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17343551/NewTrackLayouts/A24.png

It says 24, but it is 22. Some of the track codes got changed in this pack due to compromises we had to do for Airio. If you haven't, check that thread, some nice new designs in there. Going to need to expand it more and add some other users tracks in there soon.
Ah! the AS22 = AS2+AS1, FXR is gonna rock there!
where can i register to the champ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG