The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
the past month we have gotten like 40" of snow here

already way above average :scared:
The consequences of Global Warming
while yous talk about snow i talk about sunglasses :haha:
Quote from e2mustang :hah.lol look at this

No thanks, the amount of snow we have down here is fine.
My area's been getting slammed recently and we're supposed to get some more tonight... maybe I won't have to go to school tomorrow
I don't need snow anymore, sun is fine. I'd rather have some warm weather again : D
Quote from Cornys :My area's been getting slammed recently and we're supposed to get some more tonight... maybe I won't have to go to school tomorrow

Because of course, who wants to gain knowledge and understanding when you could be sat at home, eating Pizza, playing computer games instead.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Because of course, who wants to gain knowledge and understanding when you could be sat at home, eating Pizza, playing computer games instead.

Sounds good to me about work today. Just about to load up the xBox to play against my daughter, who is also not going to school today.

Pizza sounds like a fine meal for tonight.

I wasn't interested in going the other 18 miles to work after it took me 20 minutes to go 2 miles.
aye shitty weather here too. unfortunetly i am at work,i may sleep here !
We've gotten plenty here too, but now it seems that theres nowhere else to put the new stuff and no money to pay anyone to move it. Snowed ~6 hours ago and I haven't seen 1 plow yet.
Double Post and an update.

About 10 cm expected today and it's only October! I called BS on this one but I was wrong, we've got some big flakes coming down now.
yeah expected 8 inches today ! i was working in t-shirt yesterday ! O.O
Why coouldn't it happen during the week?
so no work? i agree
first snow pic. i guess i'll mount the snowtires if i make it monday to work
Attached images
P291011_12.50.jpg
Quote from Rappa Z :Double Post and an update.

About 10 cm expected today and it's only August! I called BS on this one but I was wrong, we've got some big flakes coming down now.

August

About 10 cm expected today and it's only August! I called BS on this one but I was wrong, we've got some big flakes coming down now.

August? I'd call BS on that for sure!
May as well be August the whole school year is one uninteresting blur.
I'm waiting

No snow here, still leaves on the trees...sort of. No matter either, noone here is cancelling school/work here beacause of a little snow...
Oh boy, you can really see it is almost winter again. When I first saw this thread in my subscriptions again I was thinking to myself "Oh damn,, is it that time of the year already?!"
All my stupidly rich friends have nice 4wd SUVs yet they are too afraid to drive over to my house for a party.

How much snow does it take to stop them? About 1/2 inch. There's just a powdering on the road.
americans..

About 10 cm expected today and it's only October! I called BS on this one but I was wrong, we've got some big flakes coming down now.

I remember 6 or 7 years ago we had so much snow on my birthday(3rd of Oct) that it was like in the middle of winter, compared to now... it's not even sleeting outside, at least not in here.
@e2mustang, go.sideways.now.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG