The online racing simulator
Service to be cancelled after 1st of November!

Dear LFS Team Owners,

Team Rock Racing is known for their average drivers, kind members, etc.

But now we introduce something else!

We are already hosting servers on monthly payment for MTDZX and Angel Power Racing. Since this has been a success and with almost no lag, we are introducing -TRR- Hosting!

I'll directly start with the big downside of this hosting service... We do not yet offer a control panel. So if you want something changed with your servers, we do offer customer service. We will respond within 12 hours.
(However in the future we do plan on having a control panel connected to a website).

What we offer is basicly the following:
47 slots LFS Servers
The possibility for an insim.
Fast customer service.

You can get a server with us for €2,50 a month. Payments go via PayPal. On request we give a 15 slots trial server for 3 days to try our service out.

To directly test our service out, please connect to the following server:
-TRR- Public Server
or, ping our I.P. address:
or, look at our Speedtest results:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1422776694.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1422797221.png

Servers are hosted from Eindhoven, Netherlands.

If you would like to have a server at our service, send an e-mail with your request to:
[email protected]

The sponsor package has been given away to the only interested team, Team 6th Gear Racing!

We now sponsor them 2 LFS servers:
6th | Events
&
6th | Public

That's it for now...

Kind Regards,
-TRR- Hosting / Team Rock Racing
Walter Lemmens
The sponsor package has been given away to the only interested team, Team 6th Gear Racing!

We now sponsor them 2 LFS servers:
6th | Events
&
6th | Public
#3 - g7usl
Eye eye sir.
Those are some low u/l speeds.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Those are some low u/l speeds.

For server hosting - indeed they are low... A full 47 slot server can use up to 8 Mbit upload. Of course,it's quite rare to have so many people in one server if it's not Cargame or some of popular cruise servers or either a very popular event...
Quote from Eclipsed :For server hosting - indeed they are low... A full 47 slot server can use up to 8 Mbit upload. Of course,it's quite rare to have so many people in one server if it's not Cargame or some of popular cruise servers or either a very popular event...

They seem to work well with 20 people connected atleast. (with also people connected to the other servers running.

Anyways, I can't get a higher upload speed I'm afraid.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG