The online racing simulator
Electric cars in LFS?
(224 posts, started )
hahaha amazing
every thread becomes amazing with Racer X spouting his conspiracy theories about anything from politics to nuclear energy

How can you be so amazingly full of shit and actually believe what you're saying :'D

"But but but, i can has link you 4-5 sources from independent reliable sources!"
Joys of the internet. Most of those sources dont take everything relevant into account and just like you do best, just interpret data in a way beneficial to their ... agenda
^___^

This thread has some valid points
But most of it is overshadowed by everyone's concerns of trying to be the smartest of zem all on an internet forum. +10 authority ptzzz
Quote from Fuse5 :hahaha amazing
every thread becomes amazing with Racer X spouting his conspiracy theories about anything from politics to nuclear energy

Funnily how I haven't ever noticed it before, but as soon as you mentioned it, I noticed it myself too. :s
I love dealing with idiots !

So the japan nuclear incident is a conspiracy theory

Scientific and observable results of radiation is a conspiracy theory

The Roberts electric car is a conspiracy theory.

Or is it just that you really don't actually like to think ?
Quote from Racer X NZ :I love dealing with idiots !

So the japan nuclear incident is a conspiracy theory

Scientific and observable results of radiation is a conspiracy theory

The Roberts electric car is a conspiracy theory.

Or is it just that you really don't actually like to think ?

You're the one saying the Twin Towers was performed by Americans, and that we're all going to die and so are our childrens childrens because of nuclear power. You're also, if I remember, one of those people who believe "chem-trails" from planes so shut your face.
I thought this was about electric cars, sorry - must have misread the thread topic.

And, ROFL.

Amazing how actually providing information that many people do their own research on and come to their own conclusions on is now such a threat !

Chemtrails ?, when have I ever posted on that ?
Quote from Racer X NZ :I thought this was about electric cars, sorry - must have misread the thread topic.

And, ROFL.

Amazing how actually providing information that many people do their own research on and come to their own conclusions on is now such a threat !

Chemtrails ?, when have I ever posted on that ?

Sums up my thoughts pretty well.
Quote from Racer X NZ :

Amazing how you come into a thread completely non-related to <whatever crap you go on about> and yet you bring it up anyway. You argue every single point possible, you're a conspiracy theory documentary directors wet-dream because, while you question everything, which is fair enough, you "quote" these "sources" which are all written by people who are in on whatever conspiracy theory anyway so of course they will twist things to support your cause.

Quote :Chemtrails ?, when have I ever posted on that ?

You probably have I'm just too lazy to verify. But if you haven't do doubt you'll ENLIGHTEN US WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
It is possible for people to have differing opinions, one thing you may learn as you get older is that you don't know everything and there are things happening that are sub rosa.

Please never believe anything your told, do your own research, always study, learn, have a questioning mind.

But never close your mind, always accept that there are things to learn, are they right ? Your choice, but stating that there is only one 'right' opinion or set of facts is very dangerous.

An open discussion, with differing opinions is vital, how else are scientific theory's developed ?
Quote from Racer X NZ :
Please never believe anything your told, do your own research, always study, learn, have a questioning mind.

thats exactly why we are 'revolting' against your 'eye-opening research'.
Quote from Racer X NZ :It is possible for people to have differing opinions, one thing you may learn as you get older is that you don't know everything and there are things happening that are sub rosa.

But never close your mind, always accept that there are things to learn, are they right ? Your choice, but stating that there is only one 'right' opinion or set of facts is very dangerous.

An open discussion, with differing opinions is vital, how else are scientific theory's developed ?

You missed the point (again) of what I am saying.
@ S14 Drift. "You missed the point (again) of what I am saying." 11781 posts and you haven't been able to make your point? Maybe it's time to go back to the drawing board. Practice off-line and return when you are ready.

@Fuse5(Estonia) & E. Reiljans(Latvia). You, Gentlemen, are living proof that the Soviet occupation and propaganda did terrible thing to young minds. It is perfectly fine to think on your own. The "official" version is not always true.

Back on topic: No electric vehicles, no solar powered buggies, no granola bar driven bicycles.
Just.......... cars.

Is there no limit to the madness??
Quote from Dynsdale :@Fuse5(Estonia) & E. Reiljans(Latvia). You, Gentlemen, are living proof that the Soviet occupation and propaganda did terrible thing to young minds. It is perfectly fine to think on your own. The "official" version is not always true.

Heh.. I wonder why you don't associate us with vodka, balalaika, ushanka and bears, considering you're from US of A.
Quote from Dynsdale :@ S14 Drift. "You missed the point (again) of what I am saying." 11781 posts and you haven't been able to make your point? Maybe it's time to go back to the drawing board. Practice off-line and return when you are ready.

Yeah because every single one of my posts was on this topic, wasn't it. America's residents IQ really are in the single to double figure range aren't they? Ready for what? The apocalypse? I'm able to fight off 100 Zombies for about 3 hours with my gattling gun so I'm set.

ENOUGH, STOP BITCHING, FFS!

/THREAD /THREAD /THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh
Quote from rockclan :ENOUGH, STOP BITCHING, FFS!

/THREAD /THREAD /THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh

stfu cruiser.
Quote from Dynsdale :@Fuse5(Estonia) & E. Reiljans(Latvia). You, Gentlemen, are living proof that the Soviet occupation and propaganda did terrible thing to young minds. It is perfectly fine to think on your own. The "official" version is not always true.

hahaha wait what?
you resorting to categorizing us to stereotypes sadly voids whatever the point you were trying to make.
geez.
the less educated americans still think we drink vodka and buy food for food coupons and farm in communities. and then drink more vodka while it snows all the time.
sounds legit.
Hows your oil well and yer bbq?
Quote from E.Reiljans :stfu cruiser.

Dear Shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,

You were banned from LFSF, therefore you don't have a right to post here, so STFU.

Yours sincerely,
LFSF.
It's disappointing to read the inane childish behavior that certain people seem to feel necessary when their unable to engage in an intelligent discussion.

Is it actually possible to discuss a topic, or is abuse the level this forum is descending to ?

Let's see if there can be intelligent, non abusive discussions please.

Let's watch the abuse this post causes !!

A good rugby expression : tackle the ball, not the man.
Quote from PoVo :Yours sincerely,
LFSF.

Somewhy it says "PoVo" to me. which could explain why you are butthurt - because Povo = A poverty striken member of society who often can be associated with "housos" and "deros". Often without or little money.
Also, you spelled my nickname wrong. You can clearly see it's E.Reiljans.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Somewhy it says "PoVo" to me. which could explain why you are butthurt - because Povo = A poverty striken member of society who often can be associated with "housos" and "deros". Often without or little money.
Also, you spelled my nickname wrong. You can clearly see it's E.Reiljans.

Povo = authorization in Slovak and a few other languages.

Urban dictionary is not something you call "official".

And everyone of us knows that you're Shadowwwwww

Butt hurt? Never tried to be done up the arse like you.
LOL at the arse.
Quote from PoVo :And everyone of us knows that you're Shadowwwwww

I just asked Hazaky (he has more posts than you, therefore more reputable) and he doesn't, therefore not everyone does.

Electric cars in LFS?
(224 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG