The online racing simulator
Quote from aroX123 :Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland is crap @ english in general

Norway and Sweden have the best English from a non-english speaking country (interms of #1 language).
Quote from BlueFlame :Norway and Sweden have the best English from a non-english speaking country (interms of #1 language).

Netherlands too.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Netherlands too.

No, there are some good English speakers in Nederlands, but on average they're not SO good. They would be 3rd in the list though.

Dutch accent is nice anyway, the worst accents are of those who learn English from US sitcoms etc.
Quote from nikopdr :expendables 2

In the holy name of chuck...I'll go to the theatre when it comes out!!!!!!
Quote from -NightFly- :In the holy name of chuck...I'll go to the theatre when it comes out!!!!!!

lol Terry Crews, he's a funny guy.
-
(Intrepid) DELETED by Intrepid : because

"Imagine you are a Chinese immigrant in America. Write a letter to tell your experiences there."
Quote from Velociround :

"Imagine you are a Chinese immigrant in America. Write a letter to tell your experiences there."

That's a copy of another homework thingy.

I hate these pictures of paper though, you could easily print something off that looks like homework. Even so, the only person laughing is everyone else when you're in detention.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :

I remember that's the car that if you want to change the head unit, you have to CUT YOUR DASHBOARD APART. funny pic though.

Quote from brandons48 :6 month ban?

What. The. ****.

People post way worse in here and never get anything like that.

It's OK, I got a a 3 month ban for saying that that guy who makes silly league races that no-one goes to was an idiot for sending me emails inviting me, saying I'd joined his team! (i hadn't). and that the forum didn't want children. OK so there aren't people who are more stupid than me...S3 PLZZ??W?!?!?/1/1?????

A 6 month ban is crazy especially for a long standing member who's not doing anything wrong before.

A warning if mods deemed it inapropriate would have been more just. As for Racism/racist jokes, I'm not a racist, but I make racial jokes, about blacks, whites, asian, fat people, thin people...because joking about a common stereotype, whether it's true or not, does not equate to racism.

If someone finds it offensive I'll apologise and bear that in mind when talking to that person in the future however most black people laugh if you suggest they stole their 42 inch tv. Most Asian people laugh if you say that their parents would beat them with a cabbage roll if they didn't do their homework. I would know as i've been in situations like that and only the most stuck up, reverse-racism type of person would take offence to the odd joke. There's a difference between violently attacking a person of a certain race, culture or relgion out of unjustified hatred, or treating them like crap because they are <whatever, or forcing people of a certain race etc to not do certain things (racism) to making a joke which only about 5% of the people of that demographic you joked about would find offensive............

Oh well.
An usual infraction would have done just fine. People go around forums insulting everyone don't get nothing and an bit offplaced (indeed no harm meant by him) "joke" gets a ban for 6 months...
Scawen, there have been more racist jokes in this thread that.

Especially those jokes against gentlemen of the black persuasion.

Just sayin...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I remember that's the car that if you want to change the head unit, you have to CUT YOUR DASHBOARD APART. funny pic though.

Missus has this one, so not funny that to fit an aftermarket headunit you need to chop it up! It'll look horrible if its not done properly either. Luckily you can buy the GPS dash part which doesn't have the bars, but unluckily its £70!!

Spent about 4 or 5 hours today putting an amp and sub in using the original headunit. Total nightmare!

That nearly killed me...
Quote from BlueFlame :Even so, the only person laughing is everyone else when you're in detention.

>detention
>2011
lolwtf? You guys mad there in your "1st" world?
What you dont have this, damn brats corrupted by permissive parenting
No really, in Poland they break your fingers for shit like this and in Russia they nail your feets to the back of your head.
Good thing i still can type with my teeths thx to nice gap between them :gnasher: (caught smoking)
Quote from hazaky :Is not fake.

boohoo
we have such thing behind my school. it has allways amazed me when i was a kid. then i turned 6 and knew how it worked.

greetings,

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG