The online racing simulator
Approx @ 02:20x - Ricardo Belo's computer had frozen

Bad luck for us to, got 2 punctures at the same time, both rear wheels (my fault, forgot to change his tires)and.. lost a bunch of places.

Cya all at the next and final round!

Cheers
about our race...hum it looks like last round and 24 hours alternate, pace was good, podium was a possibility but something happen ! My connection was quite scary tonight so finally Egon had to take the first double stint and then I have to finish. Because of my timed out in warm up lap, Egon started last but was up to 4th after the first stint. In second stint he manage to maintain a 10 s gap with the lead and give me the car in a good 3rd position.

1 lap after I took over, #13 didn't really respect blue flag and while he was taking a wierd outisde line in T1 (didn't look like he was letting me pass) and finally almost spun right in front of me :s I could avoid him and lost 10s because of that. That's the race ^^ let's catch N I K I now to have fun at the end of the race During half an hour we wer fighting but I manage to catch the 3-4s gap I had wit hhim after that incident and on last lap, an awesome fight started at T3. It was really intense, but definitely clean and we were side by side almost everywhere when we crossed T9...and I got a pop up ! On last lap ! Definitely, spdo is unlucky :'( but anyway it was really fun and it was a great race ! Thanks guys for it !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrNpguCAs2Q

And this is how ones race is ruined. I had the exact FPS while driving btw, so you can tell it was hard enough.. Laggy shit.

You can't probably tell from the video, but immediately when i saw conquest going off track i hit the brakes but it didn't really help did it? :P

Thanks to huge number of noobs btw that took me out few times, leaving no room, blocking like a retard and divebombing horribly dangerously. I don't want to mention anyone, but I think you know who you are.

Not to mention my few agressive moves..
Quote from MoMo92i :That's the race ^^ let's catch N I K I now to have fun at the end of the race During half an hour we wer fighting but I manage to catch the 3-4s gap I had wit hhim after that incident and on last lap, an awesome fight started at T3. It was really intense, but definitely clean and we were side by side almost everywhere when we crossed T9...and I got a pop up ! On last lap ! Definitely, spdo is unlucky :'( but anyway it was really fun and it was a great race ! Thanks guys for it !

Yeah that was fun. After what can be only described as minor disaster of two hours I really just wanted to finish it on a good note, so no risks at all until I see U in the mirrors. But still not going 100% on it until the last lap.
Really unlucky for u with that lag mishap, would have been fun to repass you in last corner.
I'm sorry, I know I might be some LAG, but I have always run a very conservative, and sometimes routes are free, rivals did not give me enough space left, so I do not want to be out of the track, next race I will be more aware of safety
Quote from N I K I : would have been fun to repass you in last corner.

Yeah but would have funnier to pass you in last straight and finish with 0.01s gap
Quote from MoMo92i :Yeah but would have funnier to pass you in last straight and finish with 0.01s gap

Not if I made a mega exit and pulled away.
hehe that would have been fun

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG