The online racing simulator
Regret to inform you, but when I went to delete Imol's time from the prequalifying airio, I forgot to put his username in the command, thereby deleting all FZ9 times on the prequal airio.

Never fear, the server is saving mprs, so I can run the mpr into the tracker or some other device to get the result.
#27 - RLeb
Hmm... Interesting.

Is there a way to retrieve/publish what the lost FZ9 times were? For teams such as ours that might be close to 29th position, it would be of huge help to see where we stand as PQ nears the end.
#28 - CSF
It'll all be on the tracker.
#30 - IMOL
Im really sorry that my lap was caused so much troubles... I will never do that again. Sorry again...
Quote from imol : Im really sorry that my lap was caused so much troubles... i will never do that again. Sorry again...

:d :d :d :d
#32 - CSF
Pre-Qualifying is now over.
Quote from IMOL : Im really sorry that my lap was caused so much troubles... I will never do that again. Sorry again...

Shame on you!
Quote from CSF :It'll all be on the tracker.

Which can be found where? tracker.newdimension.com shows the race 3 result. Any other adress?
#35 - CSF
It's not been done yet. Give us a bit of time, there's 72 hours worth of replays to process...
It's ok - feel no pressure at all. The only small little thing is that we all have a result within 5 minutes or so ...
Seems to be a minor "cut and paste" error in the confirmation thread for round 4:
"Confirmation Deadline: 2359 UTC 15th September 2011"

... or everybody has missed the deadline
#38 - CSF
Quote from sjoblom :Seems to be a minor "cut and paste" error in the confirmation thread for round 4:
"Confirmation Deadline: 2359 UTC 15th September 2011"

... or everybody has missed the deadline

Oops.
i was going to mention that but thought i'd check my facts before posting.You beat me to it
Quote from Cawwa :Which can be found where? tracker.newdimension.com shows the race 3 result. Any other adress?

Quote from CSF :It's not been done yet. Give us a bit of time, there's 72 hours worth of replays to process...

Technically, all I'm going to do is have the tracker take in the replays of the time period lost due to my screwup...and I will only have it parse out the FZ9 teams, so it won't be complete. I will "merge" the fz9 data from the tracker parse and the airio !top, then add it in with the xr9 and fx9 data from Airio !top output. Saves time instead of running 2 days worth of mprs.
Don't know wether to work on a race setup or not as i don't know if we are in or not.

Think i will have to put the laps in....i love it!
Sorry wrong thing
I just wanted to say sorry to #04 A.Falck for that little touch in 2nd sector (before 200kph right hander), i didnt see too much whats going on around and thought there is some more distance to the corner, sorry
Quote from GuRu_PL :I just wanted to say sorry to #04 A.Falck for that little touch in 2nd sector (before 200kph right hander), i didnt see too much whats going on around and thought there is some more distance to the corner, sorry

same for me aswell. :-/
Sorry to #86 for the bump in the turn after the oval. Wasn't expecting you to break so early, sorry.
From me 97 - sorry to the person who I shunted off after the crash on the 2nd sc.
Got abit of a fish tail
Well that really sucked

We could not/or seemed not to be able to take over drivers for our pit stop when pressing T,it also rendered the driver who was initially driving unable to continue afterwards also so we were left with a car sat there and no one could drive and no option but to spectate
-
(IMOL) DELETED by IMOL
#48 - IMOL
Quote from CSF :DT to 03 for dangerous driving and causing an avoidable incident while driving in the pitlane. 03 has ample time to react to 23 stopping for the pit box, but doesn't until he has already hit the 23. If 03 is assuming that 23 will go to the final pit stall, then 03 has no right to expect this. 03 can consider itself lucky that it did not cause damage to either cars, or this penalty would be more severe.

All cars are given a warning - Driving over pit stalls is not to be done. Please stick to the fast lane in the pitlane.

Yea yea yea...
#49 - jsrk
Quote from CSF :
Moreover, due to the action that leads to this scene, car 44 gets a drive through for dangerous driving. Car 44 drove into the back of car 76 and send him into the spin.

Hi,

When car 76 passed me my car from touched a little light hit, but there was lag also. When i always so him i so him lagging for me at least. Sometimes i didn't know where he was going because of the lag
But i am very sorry

-jsrk-
Quote from jsrk :Hi,

When car 76 passed me my car from touched a little light hit, but there was lag also. When i always so him i so him lagging for me at least. Sometimes i didn't know where he was going because of the lag
But i am very sorry

-jsrk-

If there is lag, give room - 76 was in the top lane of the oval and you were in lane 2 - there was no need to move up towards him...

GT2WS Round 4: Race Discussion
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG