The online racing simulator
Steve Jobs Pronounced Dead
(63 posts, started )
...only contact for me with Apple was in the early 80s when I learned some Pascal with 'Niki the Robot' at school on an Apple IIe

...green monitors and double floppy disk drives felt great at that time!

RIP
I won't lie when someone told me Jobbs died, I lol'd.

Guess there won't be as much high-5'ing goin on at the next Apple store opening eh?

Now the oracle of Apple is dead, even some people who never liked Apple products are coming in here saying RIP 'n shit.
Quote from Shotglass :Jobs denied paternity by claiming he was sterile

really? what a boob, even i wouldn't try that excuse...
The way I think of it, he'll practically be alive for the next ten years because of Apple's planned obsolescence policy.
What killed him is Pancreatic Cancer..
Abbreviated as PC.
Quote from Bean0 :That would be an Acorn, not an Apple.

No, Acorn was the electron,
the BBC was a BBC (model A or model B).

On topic: sad to see a fellow human go to the relentless big C, but not one of these apple fanboys who prefer fashion over function.
Overpriced crap for the image conscious with more money than sense.
Quote from BlueFlame :I won't lie when someone told me Jobbs died, I lol'd.

Guess there won't be as much high-5'ing goin on at the next Apple store opening eh?

Now the oracle of Apple is dead, even some people who never liked Apple products are coming in here saying RIP 'n shit.

The death of someone so passionate about his vision on tech products (something which we all use) is always sad. I have never bought an Apple product and never will because I disagree with that vision and laugh at iPad users (in particular), but I can still respect the man for what he did.

Ultimately the world of technology has just become a little bit more boring without Steve Jobs, and nobody likes to be bored.
Quote from gandlers :No, Acorn was the electron,
the BBC was a BBC (model A or model B).

They were made by Acorn, only branded 'BBC'. Same company that later made the Archimedes and now designs and licenses RISC chips for other hardware manufacturers.
Quote from E.Reiljans :What killed him is Pancreatic Cancer..
Abbreviated as PC.

Quote from BlueFlame :Ouch!

Waiting for the edited pics of Gates and Jobs sitting next to each other, Jobs disappearing, and Gates still laughing.
Quote from pmd9409 :waiting for the edited pics of gates and jobs sitting next to each other, jobs disappearing, and gates still laughing.

lol :d

Steve Jobs Pronounced Dead
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG