Poll : Vote..

Closed since :
Hector UA
nikec
Fors
delis
FireMike15
LFS Photomode Competition Round 85 Voting: Arcade Gameplay

This weeks theme was... "Arcade Gameplay".

Voting rules:
*You have one vote that you can use.
*You can vote for anyone, but not yourself. (The votes where people vote for themselves will not be counted, but deleted at the end of the voting.)
*Getting more votes in an unfair way (asking others to vote four your picture etc.) is NOT allowed. (If I find out, you won't be able to participate in the competition anymore for some time and also your image will be deleted from the voting.)

The winner will be the person with the most votes.

Voting Closes at 09:00 UTC on Tuesday 4th, October 2011

The entrants were:

FireMike15

High Res

delis

High-res | External Images Used: #1, #2, #3

nikec
Disqualified

Hector UA

High-res | External Images Used: #1, #2, #3 & #4

Fors

High-res

#2 - Fors
Voting Closes at 09:00 UTC on Tuesday 4th, September 2011.

You mean October?

also nikec's external image link is wrong.
Waahhhh, gotta be Hector.
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
The entries are very good!

Voted on Hector
I love how almost all of Nikec's votes are from other Bulgarians...
imho thats asking people to vote for you.
Quote from Mustangman759 :I love how almost all of Nikec's votes are from other Bulgarians...
imho thats asking people to vote for you.

+1, many of the votes are from ppl with no posts and joining time from 2011 October or September... That isn't fair. At least 22 votes are from Bulgarians...

Anyway I voted for Hector, great job!
Voted for Hector, very well done!
I've voted for nikec, not cuz im Bulgarian or so...
I've voted because his picture is the one which is fill with originality, other pictures are based on the same idea.. or just copied too much from other RP Games.
Quote from FRZN-95 :I've voted because his picture is the one which is fill with originality, other pictures are based on the same idea.. or just copied too much from other RP Games.

Let me dissapoint you, his picture is most unoriginal. This picture is mostly from NFS:MW or Carbon. Other pictures are giving that arcade gameplay feeling. Like Hector's entry has that silly unvisible wall and HUD.
As I said, all of the people who posted their entries have same idea, but just done differently..
And ye even if the idea is from NFS:MW or Carbon, no one thought to do it, meanwhile other people post edits based on same idea and I personally think doing that is just stupid.

Anyways good luck to whoever wins!
This is a tough one, everyone's pics are really good
I do not mean to be rude but imho a DQ should be deserved... he definetly asked people to vote for him (accusingly).
Yes, true.
I checked all of the unknown voters. 90% of them are Demo racers from Bulgaria, and some of them have just registered during the past few days. The rest is pretty obvious to everyone.

nikec is disqualified from the voting and is not allowed to participate for the next 3 competitions, so basically for competition #86, #87 & #88.
I think I don't need to explain the reason here.
#14 - Fors
will there be a revoting or just removing him from the comp?
Really sad, This is not a competition that have a price as money for the winner.

andRo took the right decition.

BTW : I'be voted for delis, his pics reminds me of Colin mac rae 2.0 for ps1 and the rally games from 1999 for pc =)
Quote from Fors :will there be a revoting or just removing him from the comp?

There won't be re-voting. I think in this situation we can clearly see the winner and even if we had re-vote, I doubt that it would have changed anything. If the votes would have been really close between the first/second place, then I could think of a re-vote, but not this time.
Quote from Inouva :BTW : I'be voted for delis, his pics reminds me of Colin mac rae 2.0 for ps1 and the rally games from 1999 for pc =)

The overlays are based on Colin McRae 2 actually.
I'm the only one to vote for Maik? Oh well...F**k it,I still like it most!
Voted Hector UA, but with an advance. Since there is a bug in the green arrows at the end of the rotation.
that is simle. an arrows just moving and leave an arrows area, this is part of it...
Voting ended!
Congratulations to Hector_UA for winning LFS Photomode Competition #85. I will be waiting for a PM from you with the next theme, cars & tracks.
grats hector

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG