The online racing simulator
Quote from Drifters Only :Just wondering , after I did some maths I came to the conclusion that Jarl and myself have equal points in the Oval Challenge after the last oval round. So, how will the winner of the Oval Challenge be determined between us? Best finishing position?

A tie should be decided by the most wins I guess? So in that case you would get it. :P
Points updated through Round 8.

Qualifying Trophy is not, I need to check the whole thing because there are Errors.

Oval Trophy is awarded to Robbin Heijerman (Drifters Only). He scored the same amount of points as Jarl Teien (arox123), but per NDR Sporting Code XVII.3, Robbin's Kyoto 500 victory earns him the title over Teien, who only managed a 2nd place finish at best.

For the driver's championshop, 4 are mathematically eligible, 3 are realistically in it. Whoever wins the race, will win the title between Simon Cattell, Teien, and Heijerman. EXCEPTION: Robbin can win it if he finishes second, and takes pole and most laps led. He cannot win in a tie. Only Simon can win in a tie, with his two wins.

Or otherwise, Teien must gain 3 or more points than Robbin to win it - Teien cannot win a tiebreaker regardless of where he finishes.

Cattell must gain 8 points over Heijerman and 6 over Teien to win the title. Simon can win a tiebreaker.

Heijerman must finish a minimum of 3th with Cattell no better than 2nd and Teien behind to win.

For the team's championship, ineX Racing holds a 13 point lead over Genuine Racing. There are 93 points avaiable. Not counting bonus points, a 1-2 earns 90 points, and a 3-4 earns 67, a difference of 23 points. A 1-3 would earn 85, and a 2-4 earns 72, a difference of 13 points. If GenR takes the 1-3 and ineX takes the 2-4, the tiebreaker count goes to Genuine Racing, based on number of 3rd place finishes. Beyond that, you'll have to break out your slide rules and paper yourselves.
You know, after all of this time, you could have posted the Kyoto 250 results.

That's what you get for posting this on TS.
Quote from PMD9409 :You know, after all of this time, you could have posted the Kyoto 250 results.

That's what you get for posting this on TS.

Actually this took me about 20 minues to do, sorry for your luck.
Quote from dekojester :For the driver's championshop, 4 are mathematically eligible, 3 are realistically in it.

Your opinion is wrong!
Joku for lfscart champion 2011.
He will do it like Kimi and win the championship by one point.
Joku would do better at rallying than Kimi though , Kimi's not a real finn.

btw Joku only wins champ cos his sister will do a strip show if everybody lets him. tehe
I expect funniez after this race.

Good luck all.

hyvä Sampsa - in WE1 he took more than 16 points off everyone except Robbin so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully it is a good race.
#37 - CSF
But you and usaac won't collide like nubs here.
me for champ kthxbai
All points tables should be correct, and are final. If after 72 hours from this post, there are no reports of inaccuracies, I will create and publish a season archive containing all replays, results, and points.

Congratulations to the following:

Jarl Teien (arox123) on his Driver's Championship win, by 17 points over Simon Cattell (SCA-F1)

ineX Racing on their Team Championship win

Car 02 - ineX Racing on their Owner's Championship win

Great Britain (GBR) on the win in the Nation's Cup

Robbin Heijerman (Drifters Only) on his win in the Rookie Cup, by 4 points over Sampsa Jurvansuu (Joku123)

Jarno Lehikoinen (MaunoKasa) on his win in the Road Cup, by 17 points over Simon Cattell (SCA-F1)

Robbin Heijerman (Drifters Only) on his win in the Oval Challenge, by way of tiebreak over Jarl Teien (arox123)

Dominik Engel (Deutschland2007) on his win in the Qualifying Trophy, with an average of 100.36% of pole.

LFSCART 2011: Points Standing
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG