The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2011: Points Standing
Should be correct the first time, after Round 2.
Points should be accurate after Round 3, if not feel free to complain
on "Oval Challenge" Rudy got 28 points of speedweeks + 6 bonus points and - 5 penalties, but somehow he's listed up with 39 in total for "Oval Challenge"

E: Looking at all the people the penalties: You added, instead of removing.

they got +5 points
How in the world are the bonus points applied?
Quote from dekojester :Points should be accurate after Round 3, if not feel free to complain

TEM is shown with zero point for round 3, despite having lined-up 3 cars.

Quote from Raven88 :How in the world are the bonus points applied?

IIRC, 10 points for taking part in all rounds, 6 for all rounds but one, 3 for all rounds but two.
Points up-to-date following the Kyoto 500. 265 points remain available on the season (not counting participation bonus but counting pole and laps led).
You forgot to sort teams championship by points...

Otherwise - I'm quite pleased by our (TheReality Racing Team's) performance,I wish,I could be a better driver to help more...
Rolands is doing great however - surprise of the first season half IMO
Points should be updated after Round 5, any errors, point out and also donate 5 GBP to NDR for benefit of NDR
Points updated through Round 6. Gettin closer!
Hmm. looks like CoRe-Racing #2 has no Points? oO
But i have 26. Maybe you forgott it.
Quote from kiste :Hmm. looks like CoRe-Racing #2 has no Points? oO
But i have 26. Maybe you forgott it.

You have to line-up two cars to get teams points. CoRe Racing #2 only had one at round 6, and therefore was not eligible for teams points.
Ah okay. Thanks for clearyfing.
Points updated after Round 7.

106 points remain available on the season, not counting the bonus.
You forgot to add Joni's 23 points from last round to the Genuine Racing team and owners championship!
#18 - CSF
If you only have 1 car there you don't get the points.
What a crappy rule is that! Anyway, thanks for the info . We'll get there anyways !
Quote from Drifters Only :What a crappy rule is that!

He's American and used to crappy rules. Not only is having 1 car scoring instead of 2 a disadvantage, you then get a secondary kick in the bollocks by not having your other car score.
Quote from boothy :He's American and used to crappy rules. Not only is having 1 car scoring instead of 2 a disadvantage, you then get a secondary kick in the bollocks by not having your other car score.

my idea, blame me...
The guy with the idea like that should be quartered alive.
Qualifying Trophy is all screwed up, I didn't even do R6 and it says I have.
Quote from aroX123 :Qualifying Trophy is all screwed up, I didn't even do R6 and it says I have.

It's that quasi-importatnt title that I kinda sometimes don't give a crap about - but I'll mend it when I figure out what I did wrong :P
Just wondering , after I did some maths I came to the conclusion that Jarl and myself have equal points in the Oval Challenge after the last oval round. So, how will the winner of the Oval Challenge be determined between us? Best finishing position?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG