The online racing simulator
Quote from Yisc[NL] :$DefaultTopCar = "XFG+XRG";

Thank you, working fine now.Found that variable in LFSLapper.lpr
Do you know how to make the protection of the pit wrong?
Help please
Hi Guys i wanna make the HUD like this ON THE TOP I WORKED ON IT FOR 3 DAYS and i could not make it here is a video how i want the hud on the bottom like this PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRVzIsQyrQMb please help guys i need it please help nederlander kan je me helpen ik heb dit nodig voor en demo en mijn broers S2 server. en hoe maak je JOBS guys how to make JOBS? please help me guys.
Quote from shahroch :Hi Guys i wanna make the HUD like this ON THE TOP I WORKED ON IT FOR 3 DAYS and i could not make it here is a video how i want the hud on the bottom like this PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRVzIsQyrQMb please help guys i need it please help nederlander kan je me helpen ik heb dit nodig voor en demo en mijn broers S2 server. en hoe maak je JOBS guys how to make JOBS? please help me guys.

The video is bad quality and I can't make much of the HUD their.
In this same Lapper forum is a total insim Cruise, why not just take that and configure it to your own needs?
hi
hi nederlander im an nederlander too and you need to make sure u see it in full screen and in 1080P and i want to know how do i get my HUD on the bottom to above? because i create a new SUB and it does not show it above on the screen it does show when i change the coordinates to that on the above. but
i need have it on the above screen could u help me please? thx. ps I'm using that total insim cruise but i want it to goto the top and adding jobs.
All button within Lapper work with coordinates, as you already figured out.
Changing them should move the HUD to another place.
Maybe you code some of the code here, so we can have a look at it?
Quote from shahroch :Hi Guys i wanna make the HUD like this ON THE TOP I WORKED ON IT FOR 3 DAYS and i could not make it here is a video how i want the hud on the bottom like this PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRVzIsQyrQMb please help guys i need it please help nederlander kan je me helpen ik heb dit nodig voor en demo en mijn broers S2 server. en hoe maak je JOBS guys how to make JOBS? please help me guys.

Assuming it's actually been coded in lapper, do you mean the lines of text at top (date / time / cars / total driven today / total driven overall / money earned today / money earned overall / status) is to be moved to bottom?

If so, look for something like

openPrivButton( "button_named_hud_status", 25,X,25,6,5,-1,0,"^4Status");

(openPrivButton may be openGlobalButton - depends on how script written).

The X will be a low number - the first line is likely a 0 or a 1, with the 2nd line being no more than 10.

This X number needs to be changed by adding about 190 to it (no more than this as screen is counted as only 200 high).

You may have to move text slightly right (increase the number that comes before the X) if you don't want text in HUD overwriting onto the clutch temp display.
Quote from sinanju :Assuming it's actually been coded in lapper, do you mean the lines of text at top (date / time / cars / total driven today / total driven overall / money earned today / money earned overall / status) is to be moved to bottom?

If so, look for something like

openPrivButton( "button_named_hud_status", 25,X,25,6,5,-1,0,"^4Status");

(openPrivButton may be openGlobalButton - depends on how script written).

The X will be a low number - the first line is likely a 0 or a 1, with the 2nd line being no more than 10.

This X number needs to be changed by adding about 190 to it (no more than this as screen is counted as only 200 high).

You may have to move text slightly right (increase the number that comes before the X) if you don't want text in HUD overwriting onto the clutch temp display.

thx sinanju for help! but i want that from the bottom to be on the above like tc cruise and other s2 server that my bro plays. but how do i do the button_named_hud_status ????? do i just need to replace Cruise Hud with it =
Hi,

when I type !event

I get this in the log file:
9/6/2011 12:51:22 PM -> Can't open group file : ./default/./Text_Files/admin1.txt
9/6/2011 12:51:22 PM -> Can't open group file : ./default/./Text_Files/admin2.txt

can anyone help me?
You'll need to make up a folder and a couple of blank text files.

Make a new folder in your /Default folder called Text_Files.

Then open this folder, and make a text file called admin1.txt, and another text file called admin2.txt.

I put my own nickname in both of these txt files.
Quote from sinanju :You'll need to make up a folder and a couple of blank text files.

Make a new folder in your /Default folder called Text_Files.

Then open this folder, and make a text file called admin1.txt, and another text file called admin2.txt.

I put my own nickname in both of these txt files.

Ok, thanks! The errors are gone but unfortunately !event still doesn't work, nothing really happens when I type that.

and when I type !auth:
You have level(s): None

Quote from RenvoN :Ok, thanks! The errors are gone but unfortunately !event still doesn't work, nothing really happens when I type that.

and when I type !auth:
You have level(s): None

Hi,
You have to put your username in the text files. Not your nickname
Quote from Tim NL :Hi,
You have to put your username in the text files. Not your nickname

Yeah, I tried with both options already, still nothing.

!admins won't work too

everything else works just fine
Hello!
Some Lithuanian cheater came and played on my server and made a 1.05.97 lap time on BL1@XRG, how can i remove only his PB ?
Attached images
1sthack.PNG
You could look at SQLite Manager - Firefox version HERE
Do you know how to open the file and storedvalue.dbs know which player has the most money?
I know SQLite Manager, but where there to see it through the players' money, I can not find?
hi

In which file can i find: drfNear( ) and drf( ); function
Quote from Bass-Driver :hi

In which file can i find: drfNear( ) and drf( ); function

LFSClient\scriptFunctions.cs, but they call the TopDrift function in the LFSClient\cmdLapper.cs file, just with different parameters.
hi

how do i convert a variable to a integer??
i have tried ToInt($TimeIdleWarning) but that didnt work.

GlobalVar $TimeIdleWarning;
$TimeIdleWarning = 540;
$OnIdleTimeout1 = $TimeIdleWarning

errormessage
Var $OnIdleTimeout1 is wrong type. Need Int32 value

thx
Quote from Bass-Driver :hi

how do i convert a variable to a integer??
i have tried ToInt($TimeIdleWarning) but that didnt work.

The correct function is ToNum, not ToInt e.g.:

<?php 
 $OnIdleTimeout1 
ToNum($TimeIdleWarning);
?>

Remember that there is an OnIdleTimeout2 var as well.
sry still doesnt work

Event OnLapperStart()
GlobalVar $Idlesystem;
GlobalVar $TimeIdle;
GlobalVar $TimeIdleWarning;
GlobalVar $IdleAction;

$Idlesystem = "on";
$TimeIdle = "600";
$TimeIdleWarning = "540";
$IdleAction = "spec";

EndEvent

$OnIdleTimeout1 = ToNum($TimeIdleWarning); # Idle timeout for OnIdleAction1 in seconds

Event OnIdle1( $userName ) # Player event
IF($Idlesystem == "on")
THEN
IF(GetCurrentPlayerVar( "OnTrack" ) == 1)
THEN
privMsg( "^7»Idling System Active");
IF($IdleAction == "spec")
THEN
privMsg( "^7»U will be spectated in ^3(^7".(ToNum($TimeIdle) - ToNum($TimeIdleWarning)) ."^3) ^7seconds");
ELSE
IF($IdleAction == "kick")
THEN
privMsg( "^7U will be kicked in ^3(^7" . (ToNum($TimeIdle) - ToNum($TimeIdleWarning)) . "^3) ^7seconds");
ENDIF
ENDIF
ENDIF
ENDIF
EndEvent

$OnIdleTimeout2 = ToNum($TimeIdle); # Idle timeout for OnIdleAction2 in seconds

Event OnIdle2( $userName ) # Player event
IF($Idlesystem == "on")
THEN
IF(GetCurrentPlayerVar( "OnTrack" ) == 1)
THEN
cmdLFS("/" .$IdleAction . " " . GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") );
privMsg( langEngine( "%{main_idle2}%" ) );
ENDIF
ENDIF
EndEvent

10/23/2011 1:41:09 PM -> Var $OnIdleTimeout1 is wrong type. Need Int32 value on file
Theres a long winded explanation for this, but I'll try and kep it short.

When Lapper starts it reads in all of the .lpr files and others that have been included form say the addonsuser.lpr file. After it has read all the files, it goes through them and starts assigning any variables that are outside of any functions or events and this includes the OnIdleTimeout1 & 2 along with a whole host of others listed below the fixed code.

Events and functions get read after this has occured, so when you try and run this:

<?php 
    $OnIdleTimeout1 
$TimeIdleWarning;  # Idle timeout for OnIdleAction1 in seconds
?>

The OnLapperStart Event has not been read, so $TimeIdleWarning has not yet been defined. lapper then thinks you're assigning a blank to OnIdleTimeout1 which will error. The answer is to move the assignments of these variables into an event or function that will assign a new value to it after the initial one like this:

<?php 
$OnIdleTimeout1 
120# Idle timeout for OnIdleAction1 in seconds
$OnIdleTimeout2 240# Idle timeout for OnIdleAction2 in seconds

CatchEvent OnLapperStart()

GlobalVar $Idlesystem;

GlobalVar $TimeIdle;

GlobalVar $TimeIdleWarning;

GlobalVar $IdleAction;

$Idlesystem "on";                   

$TimeIdle 600;

$TimeIdleWarning 540;

$IdleAction "spec";

$OnIdleTimeout1 $TimeIdleWarning;  # Idle timeout for OnIdleAction1 in seconds

$OnIdleTimeout2 $TimeIdle# Idle timeout for OnIdleAction2 in seconds
EndCatchEvent
?>

The top 2 variables are global and need to have a valid integer. The CatchEvent then assigns new values to those variables. Note that you can reassign those values in any function, not just OnLapperStart, so you can write your own command to set the variables if you want.

These variables are defined outside of any function and initially need to have a valid string or integer argument:

<?php 
    enum configVarReadWrite

{

adminfile,

adminemail,

smtpserver,

loginmail,

passmail,

messagetime,

showplayercontrol,

defaulttopcar,

swearwordslist,