The online racing simulator
Question about eyes
(45 posts, started )
Quote from The Very End :Damn, and all these years I thought I were completely ****ed in my head, what a relife :`)

If I describe it as Aurora Borealis / North Light / Polar Light, does that suit the desription too? Like flowing light, sometimes a little flashing often after a long day. And one last thing, seeing the red color is one thing, but what if you manage to see green/blue too, is it the same thing?

hehe you're not unusual. I get that. Sometimes it flows gently and other times after maybe a stressful computer day it's a bit more harsh.
The thing among that stuff that entertains me the most is when you don't sleep for a while (30+ hours in my case) and your perspective gets all screwed up. Giggles all the way.
Quote from Intrepid :hehe you're not unusual. I get that. Sometimes it flows gently and other times after maybe a stressful computer day it's a bit more harsh.

Yay, finally I can start dating and say that I am not ****ed in my head

Quote from BlackEye :The thing among that stuff that entertains me the most is when you don't sleep for a while (30+ hours in my case) and your perspective gets all screwed up. Giggles all the way.

How the HELL you sleep 30 hours? If I sleep like 12 hours I get all messed up due to the lack of wather. I lose my ballance and walks around as I were drunk til I have eaten and drinken a lot of water
Quote from The Very End :Yay, finally I can start dating and say that I am not ****ed in my head

How the HELL you sleep 30 hours? If I sleep like 12 hours I get all messed up due to the lack of wather. I lose my ballance and walks around as I were drunk til I have eaten and drinken a lot of water

Did you sleep for 12 hours today?
Quote from The Very End :

You mean don't sleep, right?
Sometimes it's just so fun I don't want to miss out, so awake marathon session is in order.

Record so far is around 50-60 hours with no sleep. Was extra trippy.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Did you sleep for 12 hours today?

I see what you did there lol, I am a failure at reading correct

Quote from BlackEye :You mean don't sleep, right?
Sometimes it's just so fun I don't want to miss out, so awake marathon session is in order.

Record so far is around 50-60 hours with no sleep. Was extra trippy.

Then it's even worse If I go longer times without sleep I get a mess. Firstly I get in very bad mood - I don't care about anything, my eyes hurt, my head is all bad and as you say perspective gets all messed up
72 hours awake, 25 hours asleep.

I'm glad this thread went well, no one said it was sperm in her eyes.
The need and/or ability to stay awake for long periods wanes as you get older. I used to stay up for days at a time, but these days after about 1AM I can barely keep my eyes open.
Quote from DarkTimes :The need and/or ability to stay awake for long periods wanes as you get older. I used to stay up for days at a time, but these days after about 1AM I can barely keep my eyes open.

I kind of hope for that. My day cycle's been getting more & more inverted with me going to be regularly at 4 AM thinking "Dammit, guess this'll have to wait for a couple of hours".

Quote from PMD9409 :
I'm glad this thread went well, no one said it was sperm in her eyes.

Now that you mentioned it... Guess now we can take it even one step further to a point when noone would find discussions with girls not including any lame sex metaphors anyhow special...
Staying awake at night and going for a walk somewhere far outside the town is really entertaining! When no light source is near, awfully lot of stars appear in the sky. And if you're walking in/near the forest you have a big chance of seeing an owl! Its huge, deadly and at the same time peaceful eyes look incredible at night. Not to mention noises which insomniac animals make when they hopelessly wander trough the woods searching of what or who to eat. Sounds crazy, but it's awesome! And you don't feel sleepy, when you have something to do.

It's my favourite thing to do, when partying somewhere outside the town. When people are starting to fall asleep, pick a friend or two, take knives and go out to pick berries/hunt down animals. When sun starts to rise, silently sneak back in, go near sleeping people and start making as much noise as possible. RISE AND SHINE YOU CHILDREN OF BITCHES!!!

Lol, i'm crazy DDD

Sorry about offtopic, but the secret about eyes is a secret no more!
Generally partying involves alcohol. So you're suggesting you mix a group of drunk (presumably Eastern Europeans) and take knifes into a forest.

You are crazy!
For self defence only
Your a sick **** man
Quote from The Very End :Your a sick **** man

And you thought you are the only one, who knows how to really have fun?
Give me a Jack Daniels and I show you 365 ways to have fun lol
We've already seen how you have fun.
Quote from The Very End :Give me a Jack Daniels and I show you 365 ways to have fun lol

Only if those 365 ways doesn't include anal sex.
A very appropriate picture. Nice to see my vacation to have the forum so it can be "without children for a while" has resulted in an equally-as-child-infested forum as before.

I missed it.

Question about eyes
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG