The online racing simulator

Attached images
306975_241369085910046_100265060020450_657131_230694724_n.jpg
Quote from matijapkc :If you laughed at the second one, you're going to hell with me...

Please delete the second one. This doesn't belong to a funny pictures thread...
Quote from 5tag :Please delete the second one. This doesn't belong to a funny pictures thread...

Deleted, but from now on, I am going to report everything I find racist, or offensive to any group of people, because of you... (and there surely is a lot of pictures that are)
Quote from 5tag :Please delete the second one. This doesn't belong to a funny pictures thread...

what was wrong with it?
Was it a jew joke? I like those.

get over yourself and accept society for what is.

Well in the first (and only remaining picture) maybe the man on the left of 'god' is Jesus, he's dead too now you know...

Jesus, people die, get shot... They're DEAD, they have a better time than us cos they have nothing to worry about and no problems (no matter what religion or non religion you believe in).

Way to be a killjoy. Second picture was funny cos it offends people like you!
A picture can be distasteful while still being funny. But I'm not too sure lfsforum is a place for that kind of stuff (concentration camp edits, war time execution edits and rape jokes...).
So a dead guy isn't funny, but child molesting is fine? I think if we're going to insist on this thread being essentially unmoderated then that's exactly how it needs to stay. One rule for everyone. There's lots in here that I don't find funny, but I don't complain that they should be removed. Move on, don't look at it again. Problem solved.
Quote from Dajmin :So a dead guy isn't funny, but child molesting is fine? I think if we're going to insist on this thread being essentially unmoderated then that's exactly how it needs to stay. One rule for everyone. There's lots in here that I don't find funny, but I don't complain that they should be removed. Move on, don't look at it again. Problem solved.

The pic of the guy was a factual image. No child molestation (pedo bear) pics I've seen so far have been based on similar type of imagery, so your point is invalid IMO.
Quote from Dajmin :So a dead guy isn't funny, but child molesting is fine? I think if we're going to insist on this thread being essentially unmoderated then that's exactly how it needs to stay. One rule for everyone. There's lots in here that I don't find funny, but I don't complain that they should be removed. Move on, don't look at it again. Problem solved.

Pictures of pedobear is not comparable with concentration camp photoshops.

The actual comparison you are looking for would be to show a photoshopped edit of japanese war crime or a child being raped in a picture with a troll face photoshopped on the rapist face if you think child molesting has been fine on this thread. There's the analogy you are looking for.

There was a picture of man being shot. And you bring a cartoon character into this and say it is the same thing?
In before the Inevitable picture thread IV: The stories.
The same thing applies. You can't decide that one thing is okay when others are not. Where is the line drawn? Photos, so no real pictures can be posted? Photoshopped photos, so nothing that's been edited can be posted? This thread has implications way beyond what any of the pictures actually show. Raul Moat and Joseph Fritzl are both real people who did horrible things too, but their photos keep making an appearance. I think Hitler probably tops the crimes against humanity league, but nobody shouts when his photo is posted. Likewise, swearing is not allowed on the forum, but apparently it's okay in the images. So you can't possibly start enforcing a rule that is incredibly hard (if not impossible) to police just because YOU happen to find this instance offensive.

Welcome to the internet, home of free speech. If you don't like it, the window has a little X button you can press to never see it again.
Quote from Dajmin :The same thing applies. You can't decide that one thing is okay when others are not. Where is the line drawn? Photos, so no real pictures can be posted? Photoshopped photos, so nothing that's been edited can be posted? This thread has implications way beyond what any of the pictures actually show. Raul Moat and Joseph Fritzl are both real people who did horrible things too, but their photos keep making an appearance. I think Hitler probably tops the crimes against humanity league, but nobody shouts when his photo is posted. Likewise, swearing is not allowed on the forum, but apparently it's okay in the images. So you can't possibly start enforcing a rule that is incredibly hard (if not impossible) to police just because YOU happen to find this instance offensive.

Welcome to the internet, home of free speech. If you don't like it, the window has a little X button you can press to never see it again.

Posting a picture of Hitler is different than posting a pictures of violence. Come on. Posting a picture of the norwegian mass murderer is not the same thing as posting pictures of the dead bodies.
It depends who you are and what you find offensive. Those pics didn't really bother me, but some of the others in this thread I've found a bit tasteless. Each to his own. It's not your decision to make.
I'm just voicing my opinion which is completely within my limits. With a bit of self moderation this thread has far better chance of survival than if a mod needs to step in everytime the line is crossed. At some point that becomes too much work for the mods and the thread is gone.
It's not that funny, just there's no where else to post it, but this woman deserves a statue!

And one for the giggles.
Quote from Dajmin :The same thing applies. You can't decide that one thing is okay when others are not. Where is the line drawn?

depends on common approval... still in progress
Could you guys please stop fighting over it and let it be as it is?
Quote from BlueFlame :Jesus, people die, get shot... They're DEAD, they have a better time than us cos they have nothing to worry about and no problems (no matter what religion or non religion you believe in).

Ever thought of writing a book, elaborating these thoughts?
Quote from sermilan :Ever thought of writing a book, elaborating these thoughts?

I don't think anyone would read it, or read it seriously..
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG