The online racing simulator
Weird noices all over the world?
(49 posts, started )
Yeah please make a video of it guys. I am not saying it's fake or anything, I am just curious since there is a lot of rumors regarding this around the internet now.
the first video says it's from Lviv, Ukraine from 17. august...I was in Lviv and Kiev on august 18 and 19, but no one mentioned anything (and I was talking to quite a lot Ukrainians) and also I didnt hear anything myself...
Quote from rockclan :Like a few times already, out of nowhere I've heard and felt very loud bangs, which caused the windows to shake, and everything.

Like the feeling and sound of a bomb exploding a few kilometers away.

But this happens quite often, like 3 times a week.

Anyone knows what could cause this?

could be jet fighters going supersonic some distance away. We had a case three years ago where two Tornados went over Lower Saxony above Mach 1, at an altitude of about FL360 (they are allowed to do above some specific altitude). Caused hundreds of emergency calls from people that thought a bomb or similar went up. I was outside when it happened and could even see the contrails of the responsible jets shooting across the sky.

did it sound like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=annkM6z1-FE
Well sometimes all it takes is a truck to drive on the road nearby to get that sound and effect. Sometimes when the trashtruck comes to empty the trash bins there is a similar effect with the windows shaking and all that.
Quote from Hyperactive :Well sometimes all it takes is a truck to drive on the road nearby to get that sound and effect. Sometimes when the trashtruck comes to empty the trash bins there is a similar effect with the windows shaking and all that.

Or me playing vuvuzela

But yeah, vibrations caused by trucks/tractors moving at low rpm are cool.
I'm pretty sure i can tell which is noise and which is engine, i'll see if i remember to do it later @ work now
Yeah, ordinarily recognisable noises can do strange things at a distance. Where I used to live there was a small quarry and you'd get lorries going back and forth with the rubble from it.

If a lorry was empty but still had a couple of rocks in the back you could hear it banging and clattering along the road a good 2 miles away and it would sound really strange and drawn-out, like miniature thunder.
Yep that's it.

The vuvuzela sounds from last year's WC finally hit the moon and are echoing back.

Seriously though, I find this sort of interesting.
HAARP?
I take it you guys mean this?
Quote from Silverracer :O/T, but I'll leave this here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scZAOQNopok

2 minutes in, the guy talks about comet Elenin alligning with the Earth and the Sun in February and September 2010. But comet Elening was not discovered until December 2010 by a russian astronomer called Leonid elenin.
Not the best opening for this guy, either he just mixed up the year, or his facts are all wrong.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I take it you guys mean this?

well, in the first sentence it says "not audible to all people" so i guess its something else, i suppose "not audible to all people" won't work with cell phone mic
Quote from danthebangerboy :I take it you guys mean this?

Quote :The essential element that defines the Hum is what is perceived as a persistent low-frequency sound, often described as being comparable to that of a distant diesel engine idling

It's hard not to call Occam's Razor on this.
Wow, hope we gonna have them sounds here as well
Quote from rockclan :Like a few times already, out of nowhere I've heard and felt very loud bangs, which caused the windows to shake, and everything.

Like the feeling and sound of a bomb exploding a few kilometers away.

But this happens quite often, like 3 times a week.

Anyone knows what could cause this?

Sonic Boom, if you have a military base in your area you'll hear it when they go faster then sound.
Sonic booms are awesome.
Quote from lamerr :2 minutes in, the guy talks about comet Elenin alligning with the Earth and the Sun in February and September 2010. But comet Elening was not discovered until December 2010 by a russian astronomer called Leonid elenin.
Not the best opening for this guy, either he just mixed up the year, or his facts are all wrong.

But maybe they just found out the comet and earth were lined up afterwards? Simply because we did not know about the Elening before dec 2010 does not mean it wasn't there .

For example just because we did not know pluto was there hundred years ago does not mean we could not now check if say earth, sun and pluto weren't lined up back then.

They are just picking up random points where they find coincidences and then just wrap their favourite paranormal conspiracy theory around it. I kind of laughed when watching the 1st minute of it. The existence of the 2012 date is a conspiracy!
yeah, it uses the basic one-o-one for conspiracy theories. Lots of "Scientific evidence" that noone can proof or disprove on the spot, use of real data out context ...
And blatant bullshit of course, I really loled when he started speaking of "infrared FORCES"
Quote from Dygear :Sonic Boom, if you have a military base in your area you'll hear it when they go faster then sound.

Yeah we have an American airbase a few KM away in Belgium.

That will be the cause.

But I hear it multiple times a week, it's getting real annoying as our windows start cracking slightly.
smoke monster from LOST
#49 - Dmt
Was also 14-15 August in Lviv, didnt hear nothing

Weird noices all over the world?
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG