The online racing simulator
Weird noices all over the world?
(49 posts, started )
never heard that before here...
#3 - majod
me neither, but there are lots of videos of it on youtbe...world-wide fake?
Well, must be a big speaker somewhere then.

I'm 99% certain i heard it here..
I've heard thunder a couple of times today, but didn't see lightning... That's it. Sadly, i don't believe in such things, but i honestly wish i did, this all seems so awesome. Well, looking forward, i may hear that someday
Keep it up north, kthx.

I read it has something to do with electrical tension in the skies/atmosphere (or something like that).

EDIT: It was "High Frequency Active Auroral" - Link -
Racer X in 'linking to what's actually quite a sane article' shocker!

The sounds in that video sounded really fake though.
Quote from Crashgate3 :The sounds in that video sounded really fake though.

There's many different videos with the same style sounds, however they are not "exact". Each sound different, but it could be the area they are in. For example when hiking, it won't be the same sound as if you are in the middle of a city.
look up some of the other vids, they often have explanaitions for the specific location (in one case a nearby bridge with traffic)

and some sound a lot like the noises my towns harbour produces, just disorted by distance. And others (like the first one in the linked vid) just seem fake. It has to be very loud to be audible on a camera filmed in the middle of a well populated city, and more people and media would notice.
This thread reminded me how much I enjoy surfing through YouTube videos posted by paranoid conspiracy theorists who must spend their entire lives cowering in their basements.

'Shapeshifting planes' is a good one to search for, which seem to be a bunch of shots of aircraft flying over posted by someone who doesn't understand perspective.
From the descroption in youtube:
" One possible theory to the phenonema is the sounds are being caused drilling to make way for large underground bomb shelters as some Governments are taking the threat of 2012 seriously."

I'm laughing in tears.

---
That sound is definitely elephants. Better check if there is a illegal circus in the basement of that building.
Windsor Canada has the same sort of thing going on for a little bit now. Last I heard, they still hadn't identified a cause. And if the entire thing there was a hoax, someone had to have fooled the Detroit Free Press. Not impossible, but unlikely.

EDIT: 2 days ago http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ ... /09/13/wdr-rumblings.html It is an industrial area, so that likely has something to do with it, but I find it funny that they can't even trace it definitively to a single building or block or anything.
Has it been windy or has it been raining? Could be just the buildings moving to settle to the ground.

Or metro being built underground?

To me it just sounds like some heavy metal (pun) moving in the ground. Like some heavy cables, sewers or other bigger plumbing just moving underground.

Of course the alien attack is the most probable at the moment. Just like in that tom cruise movie the aliens did not come from space but underground. Not saying they are aliens for sure. There's no proof for that. Could be god as well. That tom cruise document was really enjoyable though. War of the worlds or something like that...
ITS THE REAPERS! They are coming!
Call commander Shepard!
Quote from Sir moi 407 :ITS THE REAPERS! They are coming!
Call commander Shepard!

ITS THE BORG! They are coming!
Call captain Picard!
**** no, call ghostbusters!
It went on till about midnight tonight, and i checked for planes and cars, normally no planes pass my home, so the sounds are almost same.
Quite a frightning sound, was on TS yesterday and streamed while it went on. so i have a good handfull of proofs..

But T : I Hope you are right man, but it just doesnt make sence, I've never heard anything like this before.
it's strange how you hear it just few hours after you watch this video...

you should also make a video of it
Quote from majod :it's strange how you hear it just few hours after you watch this video...

you should also make a video of it

I also think it's very weird.. Thats why I'm asking on here. But the clips itself is months old.
Like a few times already, out of nowhere I've heard and felt very loud bangs, which caused the windows to shake, and everything.

Like the feeling and sound of a bomb exploding a few kilometers away.

But this happens quite often, like 3 times a week.

Anyone knows what could cause this?
Make a video when you hear them

(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG