The online racing simulator
Too bad Nokia lost people's trust with the 5800 and N97. Now if one hears about a touchscreen Nokia, they just run as fast as they can. It's really hard to regain someone's trust after a fail like the first S60v5 phones.
I bought android after I sold my 5800, and even now when I see it has evolved so much and is up to date theres no way I'm gonna go back to symbian. It's a shame, cause it looks great and it's a Nokia, but meh, those 2 years with the 5800 hurt like hell.
I know how you feel (though not about Nokia, because I did a lot of research in advance before (not) buying a s60v5 device, so I just purchased their good products and skipped the fail years from 2008 to half 2010).

I have been through this sentiment with products from other companies (such as C3 tech, PSU maker), that failed hard on me (causing data loss, hardware problems and money prejudice) and I know I'm never buying from them again. I don't even search anymore to see whether they have improved or fixed their products, I just skip them.

Well, this is how trust works anyway. Hard to get, easy to lose, almost impossible to fully reconquer.
I've modified the Bob Clock with a different font (one of the Helvetica's), i will share the .apk, still not sure is it allowed, the project is Open Source though.

Go Launcher EX is pretty good.
Quote from Velociround :LOL! Now I understand why Apple is suing Samsung; at first, I really thought that was an jailbroken iPhone.

From front view it really looks like iP4, especially here on the photo. But when you have both phones in the hands its completely different devices.
Steve Jobs and co. can feck of with their manipulated evidences. (they photoshopped a few devices to make them more similar to their products...)

But now Samsung sues back. http://www.notebookcheck.net/S ... le-in-France.61381.0.html

Still don't get why Jobs resigned. Just won a battle against Samsung (Galaxy S banned from (Europe?)) and he gave up. What a pussy.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Steve Jobs and co. can feck of with their manipulated evidences. (they photoshopped a few devices to make them more similar to their products...)

But now Samsung sues back. http://www.notebookcheck.net/S ... le-in-France.61381.0.html

Still don't get why Jobs resigned. Just won a battle against Samsung (Galaxy S banned from (Europe?)) and he gave up. What a pussy.

Because he won a fight, but will lose the war.
Jobs resigned because he has cancer and it's not getting better.

Since JVR dropped wifi, I decided to dry Darky's ROM for the first time. Installed 10.2.2 with DarkCore 2.9.3 kernel. Loving it so far.
oi
Attached images
u_08636331.jpg
Got bored. Tried to make a few icons. Suddenly I did a 'whole' transformation.
Attached images
IMG_0043.PNG
Attached images
Screenshot_2012-01-21-00-20-42.png
Had my Xperia Play since the middle of last year.
Attached images
screenshot_2012-01-22_0343_1.png
screenshot_2012-01-22_0343.png
Quote from LineR32 :Had my Xperia Play since the middle of last year.

What version is it running?

The bigger question is why the hell you're using a man with make-up as background.
Quote from Bose321 :Got bored. Tried to make a few icons. Suddenly I did a 'whole' transformation.

One of reasons why Android >>>>>> iOS. :P
Quote from E.Reiljans :One of reasons why Android >>>>>> iOS. :P

Yeah, it's crap. And for some reason the apps you installed yourself are bigger then the stock ones even though they're the same size. Some app are even bigger than that, I just don't understand a thing of it.

I'm looking around for a nice phone with Android 4 (ICS) on it, suggestions?
Quote from Bose321 :I'm looking around for a nice phone with Android 4 (ICS) on it, suggestions?

Samsung Galaxy Nexus :P
dont mind the weather app...always forgot to update it
Attached images
SC20120122-152910.png
Quote from E.Reiljans :Samsung Galaxy Nexus :P

Or SGS2, there's official ICS for that. Though I'm using ICS on my SGS1 as well.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Or SGS2, there's official ICS for that. Though I'm using ICS on my SGS1 as well.

How easy was that to do?
I'm toying with the idea going down the root/custom firmware road with my sgs1.

Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG