The online racing simulator
Lost password, old email address!
Hello,

Some of you might have heard of this before... I haven't been racing for a while and I cannot remember my WEB- or GAMEpassword. I haven't changed my forum pass so I can still login here and make this post. My old email address, the one I'm registered with, doesn't exist anymore! This way I cannot retrieve my login details! Of course my creditcard expired and was thrown away plus my PayPal account history doesn't go all the way back to when I purchased S2...

Could an admin please PM me a new WEBpassword so I can change my account details? Thank you!!!

Greetings,

Rob
I thought that was the case so I tried it indeed but apparently WEBpassword is different

I did send them an email already but they ask for all kinds of evidence which I cannot provide since it's outdated! I just gave them my racer name and the address from where the purchase was made. I have nothing else... So my last hope is to try the forum. It's my last proof that says I have the S2 License.

Thanks for the help though! Much appreciated.
If you can login here, retrieve the password from the browser and try to login at lfs.net, the passwords are the same. Then you can change the game password and e-mail.
In my case they're not the same... So I cannot login at lfs.net, change my email and retrieve a GAMEpassword.
Still no reply to my email...
Took one more look into my PayPal account and I found the LFS transaction details from 2005! YEAH!!!

Going to send all the details to LFS contact
Where have you been anyway?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG