The online racing simulator
going over a mix i made for a friend. not bad. 50/50 house/trance
On Yaz Pickup Mix

Don't forget to tune into Innervisions ERadio tonight. it's my first proper exploration into techno. house first, but then techno. we'll finish on progressive. so nobody will every know we were gone. shhhhh tell nobody. well, tell everybody but erm aye. you know what i mean. i think.
8pm(uk time)
Innervisions
@ dadge: just been listening to your Bass-Oon mix again ... three hours playtime, just how long does it take to fabricate such a mix?
that bass-oon mix took about 1 hour finding the tunes and 12 practice mixes. but i had it tight after about 3. i wanted to be sure i could mix it in the dark and on gear i wasn't familiar with.
Dadge fancy making me a fastish beat trance/techno mix for the car? Would love you forever
sure. i have some trance stuff i've not taken for a spin yet. i'll get on it now in fact lol. same bpm as that bass-oon entry? 80 minutes (cd) or 2 hours(mp3 player)?
Yeah please - 80mins if you don't mind
aww, you're no fun. i just finished a 2 hour mix lol. i'll trim it and upload it.

that's what she said.
DOUBLE POST (Call the cops!)

I cut the first 40 minutes from the mix to make it fit onto a CD.

DadJaVu 80 minute mix
And here is the full 2 hour mix.

DadJaVu 120 minute mix

Careful, they're still warm.
the stick out EM for me was the 2k millenium. the break they played at 12am was outstanding. Big Ben (obviously) but done housey.
Will have to check it out! Sounds good.
Just got home from the club I work at where I got requested to play Tina turner. The look on his face when I politely said no. I have 70+ people dancing to example - change the way you kiss me.
Quote from jwardy :Just got home from the club I work at where I got requested to play Tina turner. The look on his face when I politely said no. I have 70+ people dancing to example - change the way you kiss me.

i usually got for the "it's already been played" finishing move. or "yesh sure, let me build up to it...mwaaaahhh"
Hate it when people do that. See it every damn time... They run up to the DJ and DEMAND he plays something else because, "no one is dancing" when the dance floor is actually full.

Even worse when its a house night and some ass starts demanding RnB or some crap...

Just baffles my mind.

the one that gets me every time is when so chick danders up to you and asks you to play something with singing. completely forgetting that i had just done a vocal trance set only minutes before-hand.
I'M A DJ, NOT A FECKIN JUKE BOX!
yeah, i also use the its already been played or I already have 30 requests :L
problem i also have is its VEEEERY multicultural here, english,spanish, colombian ect, so i generally play house with abit of electro house thrown in oooft deadmau5 went well last night .
and then you get one going... you got any reggae... -.-
New RHCP album - boring mainstream fail.
Amon Tobin - ISAM
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG