The online racing simulator
My s2 acc is stolen
(27 posts, closed, started )
My s2 acc is stolen
Hi my name is kevin and my s2 account is stolen , i want help of admins , i send 2 emails to lfs dev and no answer , and i send 3 emails to victor and still no answer

What can i do more i want my s2 back i have account dats if the admins want

Waiting for answers
Weird that you haven't driven a single lap in non-demo combination... Anyway - I'm afraid all you can do is wait answers from devs if you already mailed them all info that proves your rights on your account!
And the acc name is?
u create a demo acc, wait a year, then say ur acc i stolen ??
When was your S2 account stolen? You've been using the "Er.Kevin" account online frequently over the last couple of months...

To see if anyone else is using your stolen licensed account online: check it's online history in the spdo database:
http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/driver/Er.Kevin/hosts
Instead of the "Er.Kevin", enter you licensed account and try the link.

Good luck sorting it out.
Err guys..

Obviously he cannot login into his S2 account cause it was stolen. This most likely is his 2nd profile.
What was you S2 account? I will search it later for you when i have time.
Quote from Er.Kevin :Hi my name is kevin and my s2 account is stolen , i want help of admins , i send 2 emails to lfs dev and no answer , and i send 3 emails to victor and still no answer

What can i do more i want my s2 back i have account dats if the admins want

Waiting for answers

well , you than reset your acc thrue your mail where you buy your s2 licence , in main LFS site you will find the link for reset your pass thrue mail , enter your mail adrees than go to your mail to click on the link what they send to you , enter your new webpassword than login to main site and change your gamepassword.
That simpli is all.
Quote from Er.Kevin :What can i do more i want my s2 back i have account dats if the admins want

Sorry, I saw this and i just had to log onto say, The number one rule just about in every single place on the internet (social networking to online gaming) is to never share your account data with anyone, Even if they appear to be administration.

I'm pretty sure victor and the gang already know your account data, and just haven't looked into it, People like Sam.H and other forum moderators won't be able to do anything with your password than shrug and edit your post.

Just my two cents, Off to go bite my nails for dead island again.
#12 - Jakg
Quote from TehPaws3D :I'm pretty sure victor and the gang already know your account data

I'm pretty sure my bank know my password & account number, but they still ask for it every time...

The whole point is that the OP wants to prove his identity.
A little advice here, perhaps you could mail the devs and give them _every_ proof that you really own the account you can think of (PayPal logs, bank account history,...). It might not be apparent but the devs are probably rather busy with their own affairs and they really can't be bothered with forensic investigations of stolen accounts. If you want it back, don't wait for the devs to ask for some info, give it to them right away. Good luck retrieving your acc.
Quote from Er.Kevin :Hi my name is kevin and my s2 account is stolen

What is your account had a license s2? Er.Kevin - demo ...
My s2 account is David989898 - I log in here bcs is a demo acc bcs i cant log in in mine , they change the password , and the email too, my brother buy it for me that's why the name is David

I write more then 5 emails to devs and victor and no answer

Idk what more need i to do

I give already all information from bank and all to devs and victor and no answer
If you haven't already checked, here a list of hosts that the account has recently connected to:
http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/driver/David989898/hosts

The account haven't been online since 23 August. Try this link from time to time to see if anyone has been using it - unfortunately you won't be able to do anything much about it.

I hope you hear from LFS Tech soon.
Quote from Silverracer :If you haven't already checked, here a list of hosts that the account has recently connected to:
http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/driver/David989898/hosts

The account haven't been online since 23 August. Try this link from time to time to see if anyone has been using it - unfortunately you won't be able to do anything much about it.

I hope you hear from LFS Tech soon.

No one did go online - But i disconnected from wkd cruise server and it says - Password is not correct- anyone changed it i send more then 6 emails already and i think i need to have my account back i dont kno what i need more to do pfff
Quote from Er.Kevin :My s2 account is David989898

And your e-mail is not broke? If not, then reset the account and write a new game - password.
Quote from [Audi TT] :And your e-mail is not broke? If not, then reset the account and write a new game - password.

Anyone changed the email- from my account so when i put - reset account details and my email it says - that email is not in our data base

I need urgently help with my acc and the admins doesnt help me
Quote from Er.Kevin :Anyone changed the email- from my account so when i put

I have no more options. We must wait for a response from the developers.
Quote from [Audi TT] :I have no more options. We must wait for a response from the developers.

I've waited a week already i dont know what can i do more pff
Perhaps the LFS Developers are not replying to the emails concerning this incident of theft, the POSSIBLE reasons are below.
  • Your account IS your Responsibility!
  • There is absoultly no PROOF of the account being bought
  • No record of your account!
Notice that if you read the T&C's it may say that Live For Speed as a company will not refund and delete your current LFS account and also judging by the amount of EMAILS you sent to the Live For Speed Developers they might have IGNORED your email because of the amount of repeated emails you did send but I must ask the obvious,
  1. Can you give us your LFS S2 Username?
That is all,
The Stig
Quote from (The Stig) :Perhaps the LFS Developers are not replying to the emails concerning this incident of theft, the POSSIBLE reasons are below.
  • Your account IS your Responsibility!
  • There is absoultly no PROOF of the account being bought
  • No record of your account!
Notice that if you read the T&C's it may say that Live For Speed as a company will not refund and delete your current LFS account and also judging by the amount of EMAILS you sent to the Live For Speed Developers they might have IGNORED your email because of the amount of repeated emails you did send but I must ask the obvious,
  1. Can you give us your LFS S2 Username?
That is all,
The Stig

This thread is closed

My s2 acc is stolen
(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG