The online racing simulator
Fastest you ever drowe
(73 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Marin2 :Wich car? And wich speed is on it's spedometer?
(i am demo player)

Buying the game will show you how.
Just yesterday accelerated to +200 km/h (can't say for sure but 220 is the top number on my car's speedo and it was already past that...) and then my headgasket blew. Made a spectacular amount of smoke. 150 euros nicely spent, Cometic's gasket lasted for three days.

Gonna order a GrpA gasket and hope for better luck.
Quote from PMD9409 :Buying the game will show you how.

Ok, thanks.
But, let's return to the topic: your speed experience in lfs and real life, go ahead
Quote from PMD9409 :LFS: 999mph hitting a ramp and flying outside the map to be spectated.
Real: 130mph driving, 145mph riding

Tweak or speedhack? :P

As I can't drive a car yet (or a motorcycle), the fastest was 65kph on my bicycle...
245 mph in real life.

My car was jacked up and we floored it for kicks.
Quote from BigPeBe :Just yesterday accelerated to +200 km/h (can't say for sure but 220 is the top number on my car's speedo and it was already past that...) and then my headgasket blew. Made a spectacular amount of smoke. 150 euros nicely spent, Cometic's gasket lasted for three days.

Gonna order a GrpA gasket and hope for better luck.

ouch

My dad once hit 160 with 1981 passat 1.6D. One of the pistons broke in two pieces and melted, connecting rod and crankshaft were damaged badly also. More interesting part - he bought another engine for about 50 euros. I think old vws are bit cheaper, than modded Sierras (still awfully slow fwd pieces of shit!)
Quote from Marin2 :Why not? What will happen to you if ya use petrol?!

Probably catch a fire.

On a more serious not i found an old speedo few weeks ago and from my own stupidity I started to touch the needle, almost killed myself. If i hadnt throw it away quickly i would have hit the tree on my backyard (on nearly 80km/h).
I did 382 kp/h on my scooter. Could've done 383 kp/h if I didn't have the garage keys with me.

140km/h in a minivan during rush hour
Quote from el pibe :140km/h in a minivan during rush hour

liar! Minivans are limited to 139km/h during rush hour!
Quote from Bose321 :liar! Minivans are limited to 139km/h during rush hour!

Imperial rush hour or metric rush hour?
In LFS: 276mph (4 wheel drive, 300bhp MRT )

In real life:

65mph in a kart
41mph in a car*
43mph on my bicycle**

*I haven't yet had a driving lesson on a road with a speed limit higher than 40mph
**On a road with a 40mph limit
Quote from hp999 :I did 382 kp/h on my scooter. Could've done 383 kp/h if I didn't have the garage keys with me.

Be serious! The fastest scooter can do about 120-130 mph.
#65 - JJ72
It's over 9000!!!!!!
#66 - Uke
Quote from Marin2 :Be serious! The fastest scooter can do about 120-130 mph.

He propably tweaked it by hacking on the developers console on the speedometer.
I put a lot of stickers on my Miata and got up to 267 MPH. Peanuts compared to some here. I figure the stickers were good for an extra 600 or 700 BHP. Mazda makes good stickers.

I've been at the speed of light but the vehicle was more like a brownie and some cookies that had been tampered with.
-
(Marin2) DELETED by Marin2
Quote from Marin2 :Prove it!!!!!!!! Land speed record is maden with Thrus SSC and it is 1228 kmph! I can prove it with wikipedia!

are you a troll, only 12 or just a bit "special"?
Quote from ACCAkut :are you a troll, only 12 or just a bit "special"?

I'm afraid he is all 3 of those...
Quote from tACCAkut :are you a troll, only 12 or just a bit "special"?

Ok, ok, my retreating...land speed record isn't the point of his thread. I don't want to look like troll because:
i opened this thread to hear people's speed expiriences, and i won't talk about anithing else until NOW.
And i please the others to do the same.
looks like it's proper time to put this here

ive gone -29 in an uno...
Closing.

@Op, Sorry to say, but you are getting played alot here, Its probably best to observe the actual behavior of others around here and see what to expect, Unfortunately there are alot of 20 odd year old's who think they are 10 (or at least act like it), Don't expect a serious response to this sort of thread.
This thread is closed

Fastest you ever drowe
(73 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG