The online racing simulator
Fastest you ever drowe
(73 posts, closed, started )
Fastest you ever drowe
Hi!
I opened this thread from only these reasons: To hear how did you fastest drowe in lfs, and in real life, and with wich car?
Sorry for errors in English, i hope you understand me.
I want to hear your experiences, so start writting :-)
Around 999km/h if im not mistaken. In lfs, with XRG.
#3 - Agniz
299,792,458 metres per second
Quote from hazaky :Around 999km/h if im not mistaken. In lfs, with XRG.

Really?! I drowe about 190-200, if i haven't mistaken. How could that be? Wich speed is on it's speedo, and did ya used any cheats or tricks?
#5 - amp88
48mph. I dunno why, but for some reason even the BF1 won't go faster than this.
Quote from Agniz :299,792,458 metres per second

Wait a sec...am i blind, or you drowe TWO HUNDED NINETYNINE MILIONS 792 458 meters per second?!!
Where and with what?!!
Quote from Marin2 :Really?! I drowe about 190-200, if i haven't mistaken. How could that be? Wich speed is on it's speedo, and did ya used any cheats or tricks?

Yeah he manually turned the speedo to achieve such speeds. I guess he didn't even touch the gas pedal.
Did 400km/h in a ford laser after I unblocked the speedo.
200mph in a garden tractor. Would have liked to drive faster but the blades did not cut the grass properly if I drove any faster.
Quote from Marin2 :Wait a sec...am i blind, or you drowe TWO HUNDED NINETYNINE MILIONS 792 458 meters per second?!!
Where and with what?!!

Yes, I just removed the speedometer. Just took me 16 minutes and 38 seconds to go to sun and back.
Quote from Agniz :Yes, I just removed the speedometer. Just took me 16 minutes and 38 seconds to go to sun and back.

After i saw that it is best to abbondone the thread about speedo unblocking i am over with it.
So, don't tease, give the serious answers, please.
I sounded like I was doing about 600mph on the toilet yesterday, but I barely moved an inch.

If I may be serious now, fastest I've been in a car (excluding games), is ~300KPH/186MPH in my dads Toyota MarkII.
Quote from FPVaaron :Did 400km/h in a ford laser after I unblocked the speedo.

Sorry, but you are not telling the truth. Ford laser can't reach such speed.
Quote from Agniz :299,792,458 metres per second

You have to turn around the dial lots of times to reach such a speed!

I'm doing 29800m/s atm (±470m/s).
Quote from Marin2 :Sorry, but you are not telling the truth. Ford laser can't reach such speed.

He put in a new speedometer after he unblocked it. The new one goes up to 400km/h. Haven't you learned anything?!
Quote from Marin2 :Sorry, but you are not telling the truth. Ford laser can't reach such speed.

Yeah it can with a Veyron speedo.
Does a bike count? My cruising speed is around 200mph. I have a GPS device on my bike which I hacked, so I let it do around 200mph. if I go 1mph faster my tires explode.
Ok, now i will tell my experiences:
in lfs i drown 203 or 205kmh with bmw formula.
I drown real car (my dad's) only twice, but not even 30 kmph :-(
My friend's dad drown 300 kmph his Subaru Impreza, but it is strange because he said that there is 280 kmph on speedo.
#19 - 5haz
130mph on a runway.
Quote from Bose321 :Does a bike count? My cruising speed is around 200mph. I have a GPS device on my bike which I hacked, so I let it do around 200mph. if I go 1mph faster my tires explode.

Yes, it counts. But please tell me wich bike ya have, Kawasaki Ninja? Honda cbr? Ducati?
Quote from Marin2 :Yes, it counts. But please tell me wich bike ya have, Kawasaki Ninja? Honda cbr? Ducati?

Oh sorry, it's a bicycle where you have to pedal yourself.
Anyone else feels reminded of lerts?
suntines i lik to drowe fats butz eyes carnt altvays drowe so fats

thats why its called ford LASER
duh
Quote from Bose321 :Oh sorry, it's a bicycle where you have to pedal yourself.

Yes, but he meant motocycle!
This thread is closed

Fastest you ever drowe
(73 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG