The online racing simulator
SpeedSims 2011 FXR Series
(43 posts, started )
The UK isn't on GMT time...
Quote from Tur8o :so races start at 9 gmt (uk time)

UK's current time (Western European Summer Time also known as British Summer time) is Greenwich Mean Time + 1 hour. The term GMT is only used in Great Britain and Western Africa officially. Internationally the term Coordinated Universal Time defines that timezone

Saying 9 GMT would mean that people come at 10 BST (the current UK time)
i mean starting at 9. and yeah boothy it kinda is a gmt actually grenwich mean time as in london lisbon something else. anyway yeah will it start at 9 in uk is what im asking no need to pick holes in my punctuation.
Hello racers,

Just a quick reminder our first race is this coming Saturday, 6th of August @ Blackwood GP Rev.

Server password has been sent via PM's on the SpeedSims forums. So please double check your pm's. http://speedsims.proboards.com

See you on race day!
I was planning on racing today, but damn it seems im going paintballing, so will be a no show this round.
I am sorry to tell but because several other leagues is on this day running, (and this league acts on last) I am too tired even to join on this...

...Actually I was going for R1 but meh... internet problems and this 2nd im too tired...

So anyway... I Withdraw this... Just delete me on list in silence thank you

(If the raceday could be on Friday, no problem at all to compete whole league)
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I am sorry to tell but because several other leagues is on this day running, (and this league acts on last) I am too tired even to join on this...
)

hmmm Why do you overbook yourself? Oh well, have fun in the leagues that you do run in. Had a great race myself today finished 4th, and I think the best part of the league, is seeing all these guys racing hard and having a good time, and hardly any incidents on the track. Now that's what I call having a dam good time.

And yes I will delete you from the roster!
Running out of fuel just before final corner LIKE A BOSS. Fuel percentage decided to change itself during race so myself and Yann got buttfecked by it. Lost a 5th and 8th thanks to it :|

Shame as I had raced ok although I was really lonely :|
#36 - triz
Race 3 : South City Classic
Hello Racers,

Race 3 is to be run next week! Here are the details:

Date: 3 September 2011
Time: 22:00 CET

Course: South City Classic

Duration: 46 laps

Server: SpeedSims

PW: Will be using the same password that we used during round 2.

A lil Reminder: One mandatory pit stop with full service; you must take 4 tires and fuel. Repairing damage is not mandatory. In case this is your first race with us, please read our rules on the main page : http://www.speedsims.net/fxr/fxr_rules.html

This is short track with a tricky narrow chicane so that will be challenging the first few laps Also when exitting the pits requires caution and some sensibility

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to discuss it in this thread.

Looking forward to race with you all!

cheers,

Triz
-
Looks like your events are Popular (Mr.Turtle) DELETED by Mr.Turtle
#37 - triz
Round 5 @ Westhill International
[SIZE=2]Details:

Date: 1 October 2011
Time: 22:00 CET

Course: Westhill International

Duration: 24 laps

Server: SpeedSims

PW: Will be using the same password that we used during previous round.

A lil Reminder: One mandatory pit stop with full service; you must take 4 tires and fuel. Repairing damage is not mandatory. In case this is your first race with us, please read our rules on the main page : http://www.speedsims.net/fxr/fxr_rules.html

This is a nice high speed track with some good places to overtake
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to discuss it in this thread.

Happy Racing!!
Enjoying the series so far fellas, great job, cheers...
#39 - triz
Series concluded
Hey guys,

First of all a big thank you to all who have competed in this series. It's been a blast, and a high level of fair racing. Adminning this has been pretty easy for us. I want to thank DaveO for the huge adminning contribution he payed for this series. Put in alot of time so everything went smooth.

I want to congratulate V.Belenzada for winning this championship. You were in a class of your own ala Vettel! I am kinda glad though Chopper broke the winning spree Anyway, was hoping to see a battle between you and L.White, but it wasnt to be. Congrats Chopper on finishing second. And L.White third.

Thank you all for making this series possible and as enjoyable as it was! Hope to see something like this again next year.

Cheers,

Triz

Here is a standings update. Our site maintainer is having no internet connection so a mirror for the time being then:

http://www.triznet.net/racing/lfs/FXR201....ne%20Racing.htm
Yeah, it was a great championship, i really enjoyed it.. great organization and clean racing.
Gratz to Chopper for second, he was great through out the season, very consistent. And also gratz to Les, too bad he didn't show up for last 2 races, it would be a photofinishing contest between us since i haven't been able to won AMG on as3.. Not to forget to congratulate my friends from TDRT for wining team championship
Thanks everybody for participating and c u next time

Quote from triz :I want to congratulate V.Belenzada for winning this championship. You were in a class of your own ala Vettel! I am kinda glad though Chopper broke the winning spree

Nice championship, I enjoyed to race on it except the fact that i was most of rounds unlucky

Thanks admin and racers for this champ, i'm waiting for a next season :P

Oh, BTW, Pierre was the Vettel of the first round, dont forget that :P
Man I came to know of this only last month by which time entry was closed Looking forward to next Season
Quote from rageshgr :Man I came to know of this only last month by which time entry was closed Looking forward to next Season

Dont worry, more LFS series are coming Just keep an eye on www.speedsims.net

SpeedSims 2011 FXR Series
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG