The online racing simulator
If I said I get 20+, that doesn't mean that I allways get 20-30 fps... What I ment to say, is that the fps doesn't get lower than 20 in normal conditions. when I drive normal tracks (not open configs), I get 60-75 fps (50-75 if there are more cars). On open configs, (for example: in TC cruise server) with almost 800 objects and some cars on screen, I get 40-75 fps. ONLY with full grids (or with 25+ cars) I get lower fps than 20.

Quote from cargame.nl :So, where is the graphics card?

nVidia GT 240 with 1GB of VRAM
Quote :Well, my game must be bugged for not recording single player stats then. I just downloaded the game anyways, I rather learn in sp first.

buy the game dood, best 24 quid you'll ever spend
The patch is already out! Here
The real patch with tyre physics and so on. You should know better.
Well,you can fully enjoy LFS with old tyre physics,nothing too wrong with them! :P
Quote from Cameltoe :You sir, are a nub.

I'm not a nub, you just didn't tell us which patch you were waiting for.
Quote from Eclipsed :Well,you can fully enjoy LFS with current tyre physics,nothing too wrong with them! :P

Fixed!
Quote from Sobis :I'm not a nub, you just didn't tell us which patch you were waiting for.

My bad
Something tells me that this is another troll account of someone from which the original account got banned.

Let's report this, bcz I can
Quote from cargame.nl :Something tells me that this is another troll account of someone from which the original account got banned.

Let's report this, bcz I can

Are you pointing at me? Welcoming community here Keep it up. If it's the same in s2 servers I think I'm gonna pass with this game. rFactor 2 seems more promising.
Quote from Cameltoe :...I think I'm gonna pass with this game. rFactor 2 seems more promising.

You're right, farewell!
Quote from sermilan :You're right, farewell!

Cya in rF2 Be sure to contact meh when you have it! Let's have some fun racing there.
Quote from Cornys :Anyways.. I want to go to 1 place to find my PB's... not 2... I'm lazy, and don't particularly like Airio's website

Well why dont you parse your PB's from LFWS and Airio and store them in your own database, that's what I do.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG