The online racing simulator
spider spider
(17 posts, started )
spider spider
#2 - kirmy
thanks for making me even more scared of a creature that is harmless to me haha, but nice film, great close up shots :P
We have those big ass spiders here in the UK?

I wont be able to sleep tonight.
Quote from DevilDare :We have those big ass spiders here in the UK?

I wont be able to sleep tonight.

You eat like 8 of them in your sleep.

So I've heard.
gl sleeping ^^
yep.. soz if you have phobia.... yes they are in the uk... but are harmless.
please don't kill spiders... there good for ridding insects..... and yes we eat 3 to 6 spiders a year.... apparently they drink the salava from your mouth when you are asleep and lay eggs in your brain... ok... made up last bit...... thanks for comments
Quote :please don't kill spiders... there good for ridding insects.....

haha daredevil
Loved it

Those are some massive fangs on the House spider at about 2:00. And I loved the Jumping spider at the end, it's brilliant how aware of their surroundings they are. If you move your hand around near them, they'll turn their head and watch it as you move it past them.
Spiders help more than they harm, quite frankly. They helped me clear a fair share of mosquitoes (and baby roaches) so far this summer.
Eating spiders in your sleep is an urban legend folks.
#11 - JJ72
yup, while cockroaches crawling in your ear is 100% real.

btw cute little spidy!
Spiders are awesome! One of them has made a massive web near my room's window, so i can calmly sleep without worrying about small insects biting me at night, he eats them all! (he became fat tho)
yep.. spiders are interesting... when you see insects through a macro lense its amazing the detail and colour they have. the last spider on the film is my fav... so damm cute but so so small.

thanks for all your positive comments

Rolly
Hi, what sort of adapter are you using?
hi

I use a Raynox DCR-250 super macro conversion lense... about 50 pounds... with my old panasonic fz38... still takes good video in my opinion 1280 x 720... i also film in jpeg not avchd as jpeg needs no conversion for editing etc. Oh and a Slik DST 3 oil damped tripod which is very good but expensive.

If you wanna film this kind of thing you have to be very patient as it may take a few days to get what you want.

Cheers

Rolly
Thanks - Not exactly into filming, but more interested in getting into macro photography with something like this without shelling out the big bucks. Probably the guys on the camera showoff threads know if they're any good...
yep... i stay off that one for showing my work as they all seem to have very expensive cameras.... mine was bought second hand for 200 pounds.

Does the job for me.... until i win the lottery

i would start on a bridge cam first and move up to a slr when you feel the need or can afford one..

spider spider
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG