The online racing simulator
It give me 4100 in the first atemp
if you add the 1000s first then the rest you get 4100.
I got 4100 by adding it in the "correct" order.

But I do see how somebody very sloppy could come to the 5000.
So I haven't slept since 3:00 PM YESTERDAY and somehow I managed to calculate that correctly in the order they were given
That post explains Aroxx, tbh.
It works much better when you hear someone saying the numbers instead of reading them from paper
hahaha, TWICE I counted '3090.. 4090... 5000' before I worked out what I was doing wrong.. :doh:

The batmobile post was epic. Does anyone else think the 2009 Arkham Asylum batmobile is a ripoff of the Eagle Mk4 from Carmageddon TDR2000?
Quote from Crashgate3 :hahaha, TWICE I counted '3090.. 4090... 5000' before I worked out what I was doing wrong.. :doh:

I did the same thing

btw:

^move your head backwards
Quote from sermilan :why is this funny?

It was the reply to the post above (pretty much my reaction too) when I had to manually control my jaw, blink, breath, trying to scratch an itch whilst final countdown was playing in the background... Thankfully Morgan didn't start speaking.
Quote from Silverracer :It was the reply to the post above (pretty much my reaction too) when I had to manually control my jaw, blink, breath, trying to scratch an itch whilst final countdown was playing in the background...

Ohh... didn't work on me, so that's why I didn't understand. In that case, sorry for asking stupid questions.
@hp, what is the last thing a picture of, i cant move my head back far enough
There is three of them! I didn't even see that the first time
Quote from logitekg25 :@hp, what is the last thing a picture of, i cant move my head back far enough

then stand up...take a few steps back and look at the monitor, sounds easier then to wait for an anserw on forums eh.
Quote from logitekg25 :@hp, what is the last thing a picture of, i cant move my head back far enough

Move your head farther back then, you'll see.

E:

@mamoru - tbh I think there's even four of them, one's in the very bottom
Quote from -NightFly- :then stand up...take a few steps back and look at the monitor, sounds easier then to wait for an anserw on forums eh.

my head was up against the opposite wall in my room...all i see is 3 stick figures doing....something...
Quote from Crashgate3 :Does anyone else think the 2009 Arkham Asylum batmobile is a ripoff of the Eagle Mk4 from Carmageddon TDR2000?

It does! even though i played Carmageddon 2
!!!!@_@
ummm....wat?
Quote from JJ72 :ummm....wat?

moose fuked car up
dude calls norris
norris fuks moose up
thats how this particular meme works.
It probably was funnier to me because the photo of moose hanging in the electric line was a recent news photo (train accident).
lol Ok I thought the moose is on the cable because of the car.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG