The online racing simulator
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Regardless of if it's a soundbite or not. Still a very, very dumb idea to be honest. It pretty much craps on the British history. Do you see any other athletes actually wanting the same thing, or is it Lewis being pretty silly again?

Wow... Just wow...

vvv See Sig vvv
Quote from Juzaa :

It's actually kinda funny that if I merely state a truth that Hamilton was favoured over Kovalainen you start bashing him and saying I only say so because I'm a Finn but when I'm talking about a British driver you refuse to hear anything bad of him and talk of him like he's the God Almighty.

You do realise Mustafur ain't a Brit right?
I've even been highly critical of Hamilton in the past as well.
Quote from Mustafur :I've even been highly critical of Hamilton in the past as well.

Indeed you have, Juzaa is just yet again proving he's unconditionally biassed against Hamilton.
Quote from BlueFlame :Indeed you have, Juzaa is just yet again proving he's unconditionally biassed against Hamilton.

Explain yourself. What have I said that was not true? It's no secret that I do not root for Hamilton until he's shown enough sings of growing up (Which he's actually began to do in the last 2 races) but nothing I've said has been about trashing Hamilton. Merely pointing out his weaknesses and where he needs to develop. If I say he's the most talented kid in the sport you don't read that sentence but when I say he made a mistake or that he should take responsibility of his actions it's because I hate him. I actually did root for Hamilton over Alonso in 2007 at times when I thought Kimi had no shot at the title. You obviously don't know that and I doubt you'll even believe me.

You on the other hand are just an arrogant kid who refuses to see the entire picture and tries to mock and silence the ones who say something you don't like. Grow up.
Quote from Juzaa :Explain yourself. What have I said that was not true? It's no secret that I do not root for Hamilton until he's shown enough sings of growing up (Which he's actually began to do in the last 2 races) but nothing I've said has been about trashing Hamilton. Merely pointing out his weaknesses and where he needs to develop. If I say he's the most talented kid in the sport you don't read that sentence but when I say he made a mistake or that he should take responsibility of his actions it's because I hate him. I actually did root for Hamilton over Alonso in 2007 at times when I thought Kimi had no shot at the title. You obviously don't know that and I doubt you'll even believe me.

You on the other hand are just an arrogant kid who refuses to see the entire picture and tries to mock and silence the ones who say something you don't like. Grow up.

But that's the point, you regard Hamilton as a talented 'kid' not a talented man, or even talented DRIVER.

There's part of you that desperately holds you back from accepting something.
Quote from BlueFlame :But that's the point, you regard Hamilton as a talented 'kid' not a talented man, or even talented DRIVER.

There's part of you that desperately holds you back from accepting something.

Hamilton is still young in F1 terms. That and his behavior is why I regard him as a kid. He's not yet shown his true potential and has given arguments that make him look like a kid. Mocking stewards and other drivers plus not refusing to accept your own mistakes is quite childish don't you think? Also the race card was out of the charts and was more like pure stupidity than being childish. I will regard him as a F1 champion once he starts to act like one. Until that, he's a ''kid'' to me. Currently Mclaren make Hamilton fix his comments in almost every race because he's said something he shouldn't have and that probably means that they still view him as a ''kid'' since he needs so much guidance. When was the last time before Hamilton Mclaren had to interfere with what their driver was saying to press. To be honest, I don't even remember.

Besides it's not only Hamilton who I see as a kid. Vettel is also young and did his best to blow his championship victory last season. If I'm talking about the most talented kid it means there are other ''kids'' to whom I compare him. That list includes Vettel. I regard all young drivers as ''kids'' because in their sport they are such. So I don't see what's the fuss about using the word kid over driver or man. I also regard Barrichello as a ''veteran'' in F1. Should I change that one too because it might imply he's old?
Quote from BlueFlame :You're just a biassed retard.

No shit Sherlock. He proved again how "awesome" he is. Wrong thread btw...
Juzaa... shit man, you can't accept fact? You said you won't classify him in your own mind as WC because you don't like his attitude? Jesus you got some issues there.
Quote from BlueFlame :Juzaa... shit man, you can't accept fact? You said you won't classify him in your own mind as WC because you don't like his attitude? Jesus you got some issues there.

We all categorize drivers in different ways. I categorize him as a kid since he acts like one. I do realize he's a F1 champion and such but tell me does he act like one? He has acted the beginning of the season like a 13 year old kid blaming every one but himself for his mistakes and making a fool out of himself in every possible situations. He's supposed to be F1 champion god dammit. A role figure for kids, someone young drivers can look up to and say ''I wanna be like him''. Now look what he's accomplished this season. If he wasn't such a star he would've gotten some 4 races penalty for the race card alone. Also making new records about visiting the stewards and then claiming they are but a joke is no way to act.
Quote from BlueFlame :shit man, you can't accept fact?

It's more likely you are the one with the issues that can't accept a fact!
I thought racing drivers were supposed to be petulant. Senna said some stuff over the years, prost had a strop, kimi had an ice cream, webber's not bad for a number two driver, alonso had a strop, vettel made some crazy gestures, msc crashed into people on purpose, parked at monaco, assaulted coulthard, montoya swore....feel free to add to this list :-)

Don't be so hurt if these young sports men do naughty things occasionally. Worse things happen at sea. Just consider it part of the show.
Quote from sinbad :I thought racing drivers were supposed to be petulant. Senna said some stuff over the years, prost had a strop, kimi had an ice cream, webber's not bad for a number two driver, alonso had a strop, vettel made some crazy gestures, msc crashed into people on purpose, parked at monaco, assaulted coulthard, montoya swore....feel free to add to this list :-)

Don't be so hurt if these young sports men do naughty things occasionally. Worse things happen at sea. Just consider it part of the show.

Yea, but when Hamilton does any of it, he's considered immature etc etc etc.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN) : nvm cba
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Prove that he isn't. Oh wait... you can't?

I can I prove something against someones twisted opinion? Anyone that sticks up for Hamilton here is regarded Hamilton #1 fan. That's why you're all bullshit.
LOL you should really get your head out of his ass. Talking about envy in the other thread? An I'm the one full of bullshit? Haha... Sure I'm envious, sure...

I really can't be arsed arguing anymore, this is getting boring and not leading anywhere but trolling. We will never ever agree, no need to go on with this crap.
#91 - 5haz
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I really can't be arsed arguing anymore, this is getting boring and not leading anywhere but trolling. We will never ever agree, no need to go on with this crap.

How many times have I seen you say this? I'm always disappointed when you never follow through with it though.

2011 Formula 1 Grand Prix Santander von Deutschland (Nürburgring GP)
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG