The online racing simulator
Bigger and higher ramps
(50 posts, started )

Poll : Want bigger and higher ramps?

Yes.
No, why?
lol @ how a topic about ramps turned into a debate about the culling of cruisers and drifters, I personally quite like LFS's 'land of the free' approach in letting people do what they want to do.

Back on-topic, I'm quite entertained using the current ramps for 2-wheelies, but y'know, maybe a curved ramp or a loop would be a good laugh xD?

Exercise dat physics engine!
Bigger is better, so it's not a bad idea .
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :The funny thing is that you can say the same for race servers, except there isn't 10, or even dozens of them, but hundreds. Yet no one ever complains about it.

yeah right... but those are empty, more empty than cruisers

Quote from Inouva :Because is a racing simulator not a stunt simulator, or Netkar pro have ramps too?, or iRacing?

LFS is a physics simulator, You just do racing in it.

Ramps are the feature what LFS Developers have wanted to add. And that's pretty good detail for it
We can do "higher ramps", but the object is a same. Have to put it on the track and do a glitch.
Its not very good because its possible to put into barrels and cars jumps away from tracks!!!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :yeah right... but those are empty, more empty than cruisers

LFS is a physics simulator, You just do racing in it.

Ramps are the feature what LFS Developers have wanted to add. And that's pretty good detail for it

DAMN, ok, let's add ramps, fire rings, car that explode, Some motorhomes as Objects to place it on the middle, YEAH, Let's turn lfs into a freak show
Quote from Inouva :DAMN, ok, let's add ramps, fire rings, car that explode, Some motorhomes as Objects to place it on the middle, YEAH, Let's turn lfs into a freak show

DUDE your overreacting again.
I don't see the issue with having bigger ramps. if anything it's more realistic than having a tweak.

As some one previously said it's a good way to have fun with the physics engine.
Quote from FPVaaron :I don't see the issue with having bigger ramps. if anything it's more realistic than having a tweak.

As some one previously said it's a good way to have fun with the physics engine.

exactly +1

To having a simulator as for gaming, it also needs to be fun, while it is as realistic as possible

Quote from Inouva :DAMN, ok, let's add ramps, fire rings, car that explode, Some motorhomes as Objects to place it on the middle, YEAH, Let's turn lfs into a freak show

Inouva, you must be pretty boring person, but you are not because of those funny overreactings amuses me well I remember when I 1st met you @ these forums, you were acting to me exactly same as far as I remember from the start (what I joined to here, since 2007)

Btw, the case is about bigger and higher ramps, not fire rings, car explodes, motorhomes as objects. We do not need to turn it to radically a freak show, just adding even more fun, because fun is the key what sells.

I don't know what developers would say, but as I said earlier, important things 1st, then fun

Also, I am already satisfied (or how I say it) about ramp2 <3

sorry a bit offtopic but I had to say this now. (If I type it correctly lol)

EDIT:

Quote from Speed Senna :We can do "higher ramps", but the object is a same. Have to put it on the track and do a glitch.
Its not very good because its possible to put into barrels and cars jumps away from tracks!!!

But the angle of it's ramp is too steep, better if it would be like similar to knobby-like. Anyway about 20-30 degrees of ramp's angle is good (or why not more but front bumper will higly damaged)
There shouldnt be bigger and higher ramps, there should be ramps where you say how high and how long they should be. Setting the angle, and length like making a setup. That would be cool, would be nice to have that for Barriers 'n stuff too.
Quote from Ales_M :DUDE your overreacting again.

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :exactly +1

To having a simulator as for gaming, it also needs to be fun, while it is as realistic as possible

Inouva, you must be pretty boring person, but you are not because of those funny overreactings amuses me well I remember when I 1st met you @ these forums, you were acting to me exactly same as far as I remember from the start (what I joined to here, since 2007)

Btw, the case is about bigger and higher ramps, not fire rings, car explodes, motorhomes as objects. We do not need to turn it to radically a freak show, just adding even more fun, because fun is the key what sells.

I don't know what developers would say, but as I said earlier, important things 1st, then fun

Also, I am already satisfied (or how I say it) about ramp2 <3

sorry a bit offtopic but I had to say this now. (If I type it correctly lol)

EDIT:

But the angle of it's ramp is too steep, better if it would be like similar to knobby-like. Anyway about 20-30 degrees of ramp's angle is good (or why not more but front bumper will higly damaged)

I was being sarcastics
I already think that LFS is getting into a cruise and Drift game...
I bet in two years there will be just 20 % Racing Servers...
Also I think that new Ramps wouldn´t be that exciting.

WE WANT THE SCIROCCO AND ROCKINGHAM, don´t waste the time with those things
-
(eddy678) DELETED by eddy678
Quote from masterboy19660815 :i already think that lfs is getting into a cruise and drift game...
I bet in two years there will be just 20 % racing servers...
Also i think that new ramps wouldn´t be that exciting.

We want the scirocco and rockingham, don´t waste the time with those things

+1
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :I already think that LFS is getting into a cruise and Drift game...
I bet in two years there will be just 20 % Racing Servers...
Also I think that new Ramps wouldn´t be that exciting.

WE WANT THE SCIROCCO AND ROCKINGHAM, don´t waste the time with those things

+1
Quote :DAMN, ok, let's add ramps, fire rings, car that explode, Some motorhomes

please please please take this guy seriously!!!

motorhome racing where everybody explodes when they finish!

YES! YES! YES!
I think ramps are good entertainment for the times you don't want the serious racing, so sure, why not? +1
I think ramp could be pretty hilarious so why not? some will like it.
People should think that every game that get sold are a little more money into the developer's pocket without that money they wont work on it.

In the end get used to the fact that people are on this game to have fun and relax. If you don't want to drift or cruise then don't but don't bother those who want you'll never see me in need for speed. I prefer the physic of LFS for drifting.
BTW even drifting is a type of racing just differently then grip.

I'm all in for those ramp we could do American gymkhana or just jump like hell and destroy the whole car.

Keep it fun its all that count oh and new tire physics would be nice.
we dont need ramps, drinking a red bull will make ur car fly higher
Sorry to bump but

Quote from silver phantom :we dont need ramps, drinking a red bull will make ur car fly higher

haha +1

btw... I was thinking a Rally pack with ramps... TVE wake up!
I see what you did there!
I don't know if I'm to late for the party of abuse of drifters/cruisers/racers

I propose a small overpass like item, That starts off like a ramp but smoother, Allowing the track to pass over another piece of the track (For instance AU1 layouts would heavily benefit from this)

Maybe with lengths/widths/crest height customization?

Edit: TVE, IRacing has a rallypack coming. In about 7 years :-)
Quote from TehPaws3D :

Edit: TVE, IRacing has a rallypack coming. In about 7 years :-)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now when you told that, he will go on iRacing

Now who is the new guy then which I can compete about drinkin alcohol (mostly on beer)

EDIT: I can see white text... thank god I can see white text <3
Nor you asshats, Rallypack, Eric or other dangers can get me away from LFS community, I will continue to be a pest for all the future :`)

Bigger and higher ramps
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG