The online racing simulator
Question for all you losers who like metal
(94 posts, started )
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :What the ****ing **** is that?!

That is what the Canadian National Anthem would be if Germany won WW2.
This is now one of my favourite ever threads.
This is all I'm gonna comment on...
Quote from The Moose :I always found listening to metal and going to metal gigs a great way to get rid of anger. It seems to be making you more angry. I don't think it's the music for you.

The music itself (metal of course) is a great way to get me rid of anger too, especially when it's really loud... The people make me angry... Sometimes all of them, sometimes only some, but people make me angry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ZtHrWiSAk&ob=av2e

Quote from The Moose :EDIT: I see you're only 16. That explains a lot.

I don't know will you trust me or not, but people tend to ask me if I'm 20, 21 or even 22 when they see me and/or talk to me...

Almy, over and out
-
(KiRmelius) DELETED by KiRmelius
Quote from matijapkc :I don't know will you trust me or not, but people tend to ask me if I'm 20, 21 or even 22 when they see me and/or talk to me...

Almy, over and out

I've always said that it is the experiances that a person has that should determine one's age rather than their years existant. I've met 12 year olds who could pass (mentaly) as a 30 year olds, and I've met visa-versa.

I like rock, and I enjoy some metal, but generaly, I stop short of heavy metal. Something between Journey and Metallica is where you'll find my taste in music. The Scorpions would probably be my perfect shot of metal. Not too heavy, not too soft.

I can enjoy either side of the spectrum though at times, it just depends upon my mood

Just courious... how many of you have seen this (I posted it as the last post on the last page, but I figured I'd put it up again just so somebody might notice this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A52p9jc-gOo
I saw it. And i've done the same with air wrench, when i worked in car repair workshop, because it was damn boring there.
^ should have made a video of it
Quote from matijapkc :I hope half of you die in terrible pain...

You sound like the same sort of Metal "fan" as Nathan Gale...
-
(KiRmelius) DELETED by KiRmelius
#71 - 5haz
This thread is...

Question for all you losers who like metal
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG