The online racing simulator
Question for all you losers who like metal
(94 posts, started )
I know a lot of you are into metal because you're sad and pathetic losers, so I thought I would ask here: Have you seen a video where the band are all dressed like lumberjacks and the drummer's drums are logs and his cymbals are circular saw blades?

What song is that?

Thanks, losers!
Quote from thisnameistaken :Have you seen a video where the band are all dressed like lumberjacks and the drummer's drums are logs and his cymbals are circular saw blades?

No, but I really, *really* want to now.
It was on in this rockers pub I went in on Friday night and none of the people behind the bar could tell me what it was either. It was pretty class!
Quote from thisnameistaken :I know a lot of you are into metal because you're sad and pathetic losers

Hey! Hang on there pal. I'm into metal and I'm not a sad and pathe.....

Oh, hang on. Rumbled.

(funny vid )
JBO is legendary

you have to see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... UyU5Y&feature=related

btw this is a translatin of some the lyrics of Kevs song:
Quote :I saw you standing in front of the rainbow
You have my heart immediately inflames
You are so beautiful, so graceful
The hair full of luster, the skin like velvet

I pluck daisies on the lawn for you
I send you love letters, Mon Cherie
I pluck daisy, because I love you
I am writing poems - poetry

Quote from thisnameistaken :I know a lot of you are into metal because you're sad and pathetic losers, so I thought I would ask here: Have you seen a video where the band are all dressed like lumberjacks and the drummer's drums are logs and his cymbals are circular saw blades?

What song is that?

Thanks, losers!

WTF? Not even going to think about what you listen... But I bet there's a lot of people who disagree with you as much as me about heavy metal And there are many reasons why listen to it, and being sad and pathetic has nothing to do with it...
(yes my english is quite bad)
I am pathetic and sad, so the description suits me perfect
That video is what metal's all about, sawblades and lawnmowing flowers.
ahh Dethklok :lovies3d:
I'm sad and pathetic, but this has nothing to do with the fact that I like metal. So, GTFO.
Quote from KiRmelius :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... BnvLQ&feature=related

EPIC

Especially Get your f++king hands in the f++king air!

One of the best cover parodies I've heard. The guy nails the Disney sound perfectly and his voice vibrato is just too much.

Quote from Stefani24 :I'm sad and pathetic, but this has nothing to do with the fact that I like metal. So, GTFO.

Come on dude. I love metal but you just can't ignore the plain silliness of super serious dudes playing super serious music.

(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG