The online racing simulator
Amy Winehouse, 1983 - 2011 RIP
(124 posts, started )
No big loss. One drug addict whore less. Her voice was kinda good tbh.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No big loss....

She only won the ivor novello award three times, had albums go anywhere between triple platinum and 6x platinum all over the world, had the back to black album go to number 1 in sixteen countries, sold over 15 million albums worldwide, oh yeah, and won 5 grammy awards, no, no big loss really...
What I said. Unfortunately I live in such society that I see drug addicts every day. From experience, I can't ****ing stand any of them. I have the reason to do so... I know she was a great singer etc etc... But I'm not sure falling off the stage being under the effect of drugs is so cool, and is a great example for her fans.

My post is harsh, I'm way too biased against such people. That's it.
Bah, it's impossible to make music without drugs. I have no emotions about this.
#32 - JJ72
Rest
In
Pot
She had it coming.
I also saw this one coming... Drugs, alcohol, addictions. A no-go for living a proper life and now death is where it all ends.

RIP, I liked some songs of her quite a lot.
she got what she asked for. looked like lady gaga a lot to me
Got what she asked for!?

So your saying that she wanted to get hopelessly addicted to drugs and die all on her own in her house, yeah ok mate, you obviously have no idea about drugs and the damage they can do then! illepall

Fair enough, it was her choice to try stuff first of all, but come on, who hasnt dabbled in any kind of drugs in their life, i cant think of many, myself included, who havent at least smoked a spliff at least once, plus, depending on what happens, and how much of an addictive personality you have, addictions are harsh as f--k, its not just a case of saying ok ill stop taking these now, if your hooked that bad its not that simple.

A very narrow minded viewpoint you seem to have tbh e2.
dying boosts record sales
proven fact
Quote from danthebangerboy :

Seems like she had one, which were the drugs. You are right in saying that many of us have tried some things, some more than others. Some people get addicted.

A very narrow minded person is the type to stay addicted, as their mind just sticks on the fact they need to pop the pills, or find a joint.

This is coming from a guy who thinks weed should be legal, but if are going to mix together many different things that end up killing you, then sorry but you deserve it. Makes no difference if its heavy drinking or popping pills, if you are going to put your perfectly fine life in that much risk, then you get what is coming.
Quote from Mysho :A no-go for living a proper life and now death is where it all ends.

Define a "proper" life?

Is it not up to the individual person to decide what life they want to lead? Why do you get to look down on others?

I gaurentee she would have experienced more, and had lived a fun and fullfilled life. How is that not a proper life?
Quote from PMD9409 :Seems like she had one, which were the drugs. You are right in saying that many of us have tried some things, some more than others. Some people get addicted.

A very narrow minded person is the type to stay addicted, as their mind just sticks on the fact they need to pop the pills, or find a joint..

It should be noted that some drugs actively addict you as opposed to the person just having an addictive personality. Still, you should know that before you ever try them and get hooked...

Whatever her story was, she was badly addicted to all sorts of things, that much is pretty clear. Sad story, but everyone saw this end coming I think.
Quote from Crashgate3 :I always thought she looks like she sounds like Janice from 'Friends'.

Oh...My...God!
My thoughts exactly.

Oh well, yeah, R.I.P.
I think I don't think I care her music nor did I really cared much her as as a person either.

Although I must admit I did not know her in any way but in some way she reminds Janis Joplin a lot. In some some way I'd pay instantly tons and tons of money just to see Janis even just singing one song. So in a way I understand and miss Amy too.

Dyeing to drug overuse is sad and complex problem. I'd really hope Amy would have not died. But in a way I don't feel I can really tell she should have stopped using drugs and not died. It's her own shoise and life and I just hope her short life was what she wanted it to be.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Got what she asked for!?

So your saying that she wanted to get hopelessly addicted to drugs and die all on her own in her house, yeah ok mate, you obviously have no idea about drugs and the damage they can do then! illepall

Fair enough, it was her choice to try stuff first of all, but come on, who hasnt dabbled in any kind of drugs in their life, i cant think of many, myself included, who havent at least smoked a spliff at least once, plus, depending on what happens, and how much of an addictive personality you have, addictions are harsh as f--k, its not just a case of saying ok ill stop taking these now, if your hooked that bad its not that simple.

she could of went the other way,get clean and be a bigger star.
``who hasnt dabbled in any kind of drugs in their life``- me.i havent tried anything,i havent smoked in my life i i hadnt drank anything besides mikes lemonade. coz i dont care about them.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Got what she asked for!?

umad?

If she couldn't come clean from drugs then you can only blame her own will not to give up on them. Pointless to explain why doing drugs for the hell of it is right, you know it's not.
Alltho I did not hear on her music, she was an original lady, which sadly did some wrong choises in the end. When that is said - when she was at her best, a lot of people loved her music.

RIP
So, if LiLo dies, everyone will be in tears, though now she seems more or less pathetic? Come on people, get a real opinion!
any see the petition to stop her being cremated so her boyfriend can't snort her ashes ?
Quote from hp999 :umad?

If she couldn't come clean from drugs then you can only blame her own will not to give up on them. Pointless to explain why doing drugs for the hell of it is right, you know it's not.

Im not saying its right, im just saying thats its not as simple as just giving up because you want to, once certian substances get hold of you its near enough impossible to escape them, no matter how famous you are or how much money you have.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Im not saying its right, im just saying thats its not as simple as just giving up because you want to, once certian substances get hold of you its near enough impossible to escape them, no matter how famous you are or how much money you have.

That means nothing. A brain, heart, and will is what gets you away from them, no matter how famous you are or how much money you have.

This is no different

Amy Winehouse, 1983 - 2011 RIP
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG