The online racing simulator
Google+
(62 posts, started )
Quote from Töki (HUN) :What's wrong with Android? Beats iOS easily, not to talk about ancient Symbian. W7 is just meh... I would really like to know the reasons.

What's wrong with iOS? Beats Android easily, not to talk about RIM and WebOS. W7 still has a chance since it's pretty new but it sucks because it's pretty new.

Now, that's not really my opinion, but I'm just trying to point out that all this stuff is people's opinions. Pre-warning about not turning this thread into an iOS vs. android flame war. K? Thanks.
#27 - aoun
I think currently Android is better (Im a droid user myself and HATE apple), but Apple will dominate! Simple

W7 and Symbian, are just stand up comedians.
whatever you say about the android, I bet my Nokia N9 with MEEGO beats it when it arrives to me
Hey, lookie here. For some reason, the title of this thread must have been messed up. It's says "Google+". LOL.
Anyone got a spare invite?
i thought you dont need invitation anymore
I needed one when I joined some 2 weeks ago... I suppose I could give few invites away since I invited only one person so far.
when i open the google plus webpage all it requires is login with google account
The default login page doesn't indeed say anything about an invite, so perhaps the policy has changed. It's kinda logical, a social network aiming to beat Facebook cannot rely on slowly growing amount of testrunners. Anybody can confim that Google has opened G+ for everybody?
When I visit plus.google.com, I still see the invite page.
If you dont see the invite page, you probably got selected randomly to "test" it.
Quote from MadCatX :Anybody can confim that Google has opened G+ for everybody?

Nope, not yet. Says its still in limited field trial.

Quote from majod :when i open the google plus webpage all it requires is login with google account

^It does say that, but once you sign in you're informed that its still in field trial.
oh okay then, theres no way i could know because im already in so its not asking anything from me...so if anyone needs an invitation i can send some as well
Yes, I can send invites as well, just send me a PM.

So far I quite like the look and feel of g+, the design is clean, which is good. The functions are also pretty well done, so let's see how it gets on.
Yeah, let's hope it stays beta for at least half a year to keep this away from it. That might give me a chance to figure out if a social network can be actually useful for me. It's been OK so far but as soon as I'll have to scroll through 30 pages of "I've just opened the fridge" kind of "info" anytime I log it, bye bye G+...
^^ I'm already seeing that.

Edit: Not that! This: ""I've just opened the fridge" kind of "info"".

--

This'll do until the next one comes along.

Same when the masses moved to myspace or hi5. When that got real messy moved to facebook - what I loved was the simple layout and how everything connected. And here we are, a couple of years down the road and moving on to G+... until the next best thing comes along.
Quote from Shotglass :jailbait type girls?

Exactly, that's for facebook. We want girls of age in Google+.

Should be their slogan.
so basically youd like a kind of milfbook?
Quote from Shotglass :so basically youd like a kind of milfbook?

Turns out after a google search that there already is one. Not what I want though. Others like TVE might enjoy it though.
anybody able to send me an invite? asked it for google over a month ago and still no answer from them
#47 - PoVo
Quote from Stig209 :anybody able to send me an invite? asked it for google over a month ago and still no answer from them

PM me your email.
Facebook does not track the sites you visit. Google does.

I am an advertiser who uses the google ad service, and I don't get why you hate it.

You are going to see an add, would you rather have:
A) An add for purple butt plugs.
B) An add for something relevant to you.

Which is it?

Because I go with B. If I'm going to get advertised at then it may as well be relevant.

I really don't get why tracking cookies are meant to be so evil.
Quote from Becky Rose :I really don't get why tracking cookies are meant to be so evil.

Because that's not all they do with them?

I don't like them, don't have any adds anyway.
#50 - PoVo

Google+
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG