The online racing simulator
Your LFS Experiance Rating
(70 posts, started )
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Only the "hotlap PBs" field is calculated by your activity on Airio servers, I belive.

That could explain zeros in that field on my exp. details... http://stats.airio.eu/EXD.aspx?U=eclipsed (experienced n00b )
But - wasn't it differently calculated before? I remember I had 160 points in hotlaps before. I don't believe those 11 deleted hotlaps would make 60 point difference.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :As far as I know that number is mostly calculated on your LFSW stats(distance, race wins/podiums, hotlaps, variety of combos you've driven on). Only the "hotlap PBs" field is calculated by your activity on Airio servers, I belive.

The "Hotlap PBs" feild is concerning hotlaps uploaded to LFSW. The Experience Index Rating is calculated solely from your LFSW statistics, you never need to drive a lap on a Airio server to get your true rating...just connect.
Quote from Anthoop :The "Hotlap PBs" feild is concerning hotlaps uploaded to LFSW. The Experience Index Rating is calculated solely from your LFSW statistics, you never need to drive a lap on a Airio server to get your true rating...just connect.

Oh okay.

Thought that hotlap PBs were calculated on AIRW clean laps(http://stats.airio.eu/PCS.aspx) which you can only do on Airio servers. My bad.
is it possible if im uploading hotlaps to lfsw and i earn ex?

lfsw is not airio...
I'm not sure... My EX went up .2 when I did a lap 103.75% of WR on AS4 with the XFR... I don't think it was concidered Airio clean though either, but I'm not really sure.

It was my first laps with that car/track btw
Quote from Speed Senna :is it possible if im uploading hotlaps to lfsw and i earn ex?

lfsw is not airio...

Yes, it is. This is what it says:
Quote from stats.airio.eu :Online and Hotlap PBs show the count of recorded best lap times falling into five ranges related to current WR: Within 0.5% (left number), up to 1%, up to 2% (middle number), up to 3% and not worse than 4% (right number). Using these data it should be obvious why someone has higher/lower index than yourself and in what ways the index may be improved.

Quote from boothy :Well go on one then, and it should calculated your exp.

Do you notice a pattern amongst all of the links posted?

Ok calm down! Lol. Was just wondering if there was a search function
Well, I finally got my distance rating over 100 That was the last thing to go over the mark (it was at 99.6 or something when I first posted this )
my exp rating is bigger than yours
thats good right?
To be honest with you.. I don't concider myself to be that good, but.. yes That's pretty respectable I always look at the hotlaps rating to determine how good of a racer that person is.. You're almost 15 pts higher than me there
IMO the hotlap thing is scary to judge people after. Some people are insanely fast alone, but when they drive togheter with others they are completely maniacs who can't race for shit.

I much rather value a slow, but safe and fair driver than an alien

Just my two cents D;
Well, true.. but I think that's the best thing on there to look at alone.. I've raced against crusers who have rating in the 600's and their hotlap ranks were in the low 100's... they sucked. The races can be misleading sue to short races.. distance + hotlaps might not be a bad judge if it wasn't for cruise and drift really.
Also true

I guess the only way to find out is to try racing with the various people, and see for ourself how they behave and drive.

Even I can drive alien fast from time to time, but I do really suck at racing

Edit: Rofl @ above!
Quote from Senninha25 :But I'm not a Professional noob

fricking.. you said fricking.. you're not a fricking noob
http://stats.airio.eu/EXD.aspx?U=ACCAkut

475 .. meh, I'm not fast by any standard, but I'd say I'm good at racing, and I tend to use the hardest cars available, so ..
you normally find me midfield, being kicked out by FXRs and XFRs and yelled at by there drivers

Your LFS Experiance Rating
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG