The online racing simulator
Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
this is what was on the back of a cereal box n i loved it so much i made it ma background

Attached images
ScreenShot_2011-06-25_10-37-17_by_s4bb.jpg
New icons..

Installed Launcher Pro finally, friend persuaded me.. so made a dock and icons, Google style.

That looks hot. Since my mom has that phone too, and I love to mess around with the phone; is it easy to do (read: user-friendly)?
Yeah, just install Launcher pro from the market, it will replace sense launcher by tapping on the home button, and choosing LP as default. (don't worry, you can revert back), and then you can download docks and icons, or make your own..
Now that it's jailbroken, I've found a new theme for my iPad 2.
Attached images
iPad2Jailbroken.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :What's different?

The logos, the wifi indicator, the dock and the battery indicator.
I want those icons too :/
I can post them, they're made for 240x320 resolution though, so not sure how it would work on others..
Well, I have a Wildfire too. But is there an additional program or anything needed to make those custom icons?
You need some other Launcher, i'm using Launcher Pro, maybe it can work like this on some other too but Launcher Pro is great. Just copy these 5 files on your phone somewhere and then you long hold on those LP icons and choose "change icon" (and/or change shortcut). And also you do it for the dock, but for the dock you go into preferences and there's setting somewhere, dock settings or something.
Attached files
Google dock moj.rar - 18.7 KB - 197 views
I can't seem to settle on one setup..

I can't get the Launcher Pro working
How come, explain what you did..
Nothing, just installed it, and even restarted the phone.
But now you have to press the 'home' button and choose it as default launcher, i wrote that
When I press home, it just shows all 7 screens at once, nothing more.
Try downloading an app called "cleardefaulthome"
Nice, what's the weather widget?
Paid version of this with icons I converted myself.
My new one. I got Launcher Pro finally installed and it's brilliant. Thanks Boris!

The wallpaper colours don't look so good, I will probably adjust the colours a bit to blue-green-yellow at some point but I am too lazy now

Attached images
homepage-2011-07-22.png

Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG