The online racing simulator
Since team orders are allowed this season, it's Webber's own doing for having not been as quick up till now.
no surprise Ferrari and horse face win with their bitching about the blown diffusers and getting them changed to their advantage, F1 is utter bull
#79 - CSF
Ferrari have said nothing about the diffusers... :rolleyes:
Red Bull were smart, they let them race but Webber was a bit too far back to attack Vettel when that message was given (remember it's slightly delayed), they just made sure Webber didn't do anything silly. Great race though, great drive by Alonso and Hamilton. I predict another Massa rant about Hamilton though, but in my opinion the contact was pretty much wheel to wheel, and had Massa covered the switchback properly he would have got 4th.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :They need to stop using that new camera angle at brooklands. They use it wayyy too much.

It's just great IMO, you can clearly see the perspective from that angle. It's good to have that kind of stuff in the main overtaking point, because it gives you a better understanding of what's going on when two cars are side by side.

Quote from reason0809 :this. his start proofed that again

A bit ironic considering that Vettel messed up in numerous starts last year, yet became WDC

Quote from aroX123 :the reason why they get S&G instead of drivethroughs is that the pitlane is shorter than normal.

Indeed, there were only SG in GP2 and GP3 too, even for DT worthy offenses such as jump starts.

But whilst we are on the FIA bashing mode, what about DRS getting enabled while the track was still wet, at lap 5 or so? A bit of unconsistancy on that DRS business so far, IIRC it also got enabled too late at Montreal after a SC period.

Oh, and may I point out that great race from Perez again.
#82 - CSF
Ted Kravitz: "Christian, I thought Red Bull didn't do team orders?"
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Red Bull were smart, they let them race but Webber was a bit too far back to attack Vettel when that message was given (remember it's slightly delayed), they just made sure Webber didn't do anything silly.

this. theres no need to blame them, they just did the right choice and got a double podium instead of no points by crashing each other out, webber proofed he's a good crasher in close racing at turkey last year
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :They need to stop using that new camera angle at brooklands. They use it wayyy too much.

The thing I like most about that angle is seeing the exit out of the corner and how much the cars gain or lose on each other.
MARK MAINTAIN THE GAP
Fantastic drive from Fernando, well done to him.

Such a shame RedBulls ordered Mark to stay behind. Perhaps that massage bothered him and that's why he didn't get as close as he did prior it (remember Woodcote action).
They let him have a go. They didn't have to. Ferrari wouldn't have let Massa have so much as a sniff. Can't knock Redbull for that.
Quote from CSF :If the FIA's gonna be fair Di Resta needs a S&G too. Surely this "unfair pitlane" also counts at Spa...

Clearly the stewards have better camera angles than our one at Brooklands (which showed that Buemi wasn't exactly giving Di Resta acres of room...) - goes back to the Monaco discussion, it's the risk you take not giving people on your inside room - and in this case Buemi paid the ultimate penalty of retirement.

Incidentally, did anyone notice at the final corner one lap, Webber I think it was having to make a massive dart to the inside of an HRT after he moved to the inside to let him through - remember kids, be predictable as a backmarker

Also what's with the shitty chequered flag (with a sponsor or something in the middle) waving at the past couple of GPs?

But great stuff on the forum with Eddie and Damon re: Spa 1998
Quote from boothy :But great stuff on the forum with Eddie and Damon re: Spa 1998

Sadly I do not have the BBC, but I assume it more or less ended up like that?
More like : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykI39M27y10

And just to confirm my previous point about Di Resta, Nige confirms it was decided as a racing incident as one driver didn't give the other enough room
Good race today, it was bad luck that Vettel had problem in the pits. I think that he could fight with Alonso for 1st place. Button had big bad luck in the pit stop, he could stand on the podium. And fight between Hamilton and Massa before finish was excellent, Hamilton is big racer with heart.
Quote from Zdenek CZE :And fight between Hamilton and Massa before finish was excellent, Hamilton is big racer with heart.

Rather looked like a 'hit and run'
Quote from CSF :If the FIA's gonna be fair Di Resta needs a S&G too. Surely this "unfair pitlane" also counts at Spa...

You serious? He got turned in on. Oh wait, that happened to Hamilton T1 at Monaco.
Quote from Zdenek CZE :And fight between Hamilton and Massa before finish was excellent, Hamilton is big racer with heart.

Just watched the race (work means I have to wait a bit), Red Bull forcing Webber to halt his charge was a kick in the balls. Massive dick move imho.

Fight between THE RACER and Maldonado in Monaco was big racing with heart too?
Quote from TexasLTU :Fight between THE RACER and Maldonado in Monaco was big racing with heart too?

No! But today it was fair. Hamilton isn't bad, but he didn't use the brain in Monaco and there raced like on normal track. But people see only what they want to see...I am not Hamilton fan.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Just watched the race (work means I have to wait a bit), Red Bull forcing Webber to halt his charge was a kick in the balls. Massive dick move imho.

Indeed. Makes me want to punch Horner in the face.
Quote from BlueFlame :Indeed. Makes me want to punch Horner in the face.

It should be a fine really, same as they did to Ferrari.

Ferrari: "Alonzo is faster, do you understand?"

Red Bull: "Maintain the gap, maintain the gap"

Clearly Webber was having none of it though. Maybe he has actually spared them from get penalised by trying to pass anyway.
Quote from djfatrod :It should be a fine really, same as they did to Ferrari.

Ferrari: "Alonzo is faster, do you understand?"

Red Bull: "Maintain the gap, maintain the gap"

Clearly Webber was having none of it though. Maybe he has actually spared them from get penalised by trying to pass anyway.

Quick update on the regs for you buddy : Team orders are allowed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG