The online racing simulator
Great moves being made in the wet. The rain is making it interesting.
S&G? Is this a joke? Like it was intentional, for the sake of god... He simply slipped and couldn't avoid the crash. Simple racing incident, FIA is a bunch of retards, changing rules 15547 times a weekend, and now this. Time to stop watching F1 I guess...

S&G for Koba too. What the **** am I watching?
top 5 is doing times 3 tenths away from eachother
Quote from Töki (HUN) :S&G? Is this a joke? Like it was intentional, for the sake of god... He simply slipped and couldn't avoid the crash. Simple racing incident, FIA is a bunch of retards, changing rules 15547 times a weekend, and now this. Time to stop watching F1 I guess...

S&G for Koba too. What the **** am I watching?

the reason why they get S&G instead of drivethroughs is that the pitlane is shorter than normal. Giving them a drivethrough would barely make a difference, but still S&G is too much still :|
Quote from Töki (HUN) :S&G? Is this a joke? Like it was intentional, for the sake of god... He simply slipped and couldn't avoid the crash. Simple racing incident, FIA is a bunch of retards, changing rules 15547 times a weekend, and now this. Time to stop watching F1 I guess...

That bit in bold is why he got the stop/go. The Rule states that if you cause an avoidable crash you will get a penalty, this rule has been forced consistently throughout the season so far. The rule may be a bit unfair, but what it does do is remove the element of judgement which would be needed otherwise.

It's a trade off, do you want a consistent rule or one that seems to change depending upon point of view. Remember one of the things aimed at FIA is the lack of constancy, a bit of damned if they do, damned if they don’t.
Alonso is flying.
Im loving this ! I cant wait for the end, but, it looks like it going to start raining again !
RBR fail pitstop. Some problem with left rear.
#60 - CSF
If the FIA's gonna be fair Di Resta needs a S&G too. Surely this "unfair pitlane" also counts at Spa...
Quote from jrd.racer :RBR fail pitstop. Some problem with left rear.

Couldn't get the threads lined up.

Quote from CSF :If the FIA's gonna be fair Di Resta needs a S&G too. Surely this "unfair pitlane" also counts at Spa...

Would be quite unfair to not see it.

Freakin idiots here decide to take it off Speed channel and put it on FOX. End up with a 4 hour delay. Idiots. BBC Player hax thankfully.
Gutted! Feel so bad for JB.
#63 - CSF
Quote from PMD9409 :
Would be quite unfair to not see it.

It's absolute bullshit that it's not even being looked at... Kobayashi spun, Buemi got taken completely out of the race. Kobayashi was running wide, Schumacher did the same on a wet patch. Di Resta was horrifically clumsy and over-ambitious, yet nothing. Nothing. Shocking.
damn pitcrews, Button front right wheel nut never went on. Wheel nearly fell off when he drove out of the pit.
Quote from jrd.racer :damn pitcrews, Button front right wheel nut never went on. Wheel nearly fell off when he drove out of the pit.

Already investigating. S&G for next race?
Is it just me or this race is rather boring?
Quote from CSF :It's absolute bullshit that it's not even being looked at... Kobayashi spun, Buemi got taken completely out of the race. Kobayashi was running wide, Schumacher did the same on a wet patch. Di Resta was horrifically clumsy and over-ambitious, yet nothing. Nothing. Shocking.

Agreed. Very silly if no penalty.

GIVE LEWIS INFORMATION!
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Is it just me or this race is rather boring?

Waaat noo. Is been great. Fantastic stuff from Alonso. He's just been on it, and RBR had nothing to respond with. Gratz.

EDIT: Foook, Massa, Hamilton drama last lap. Hamlton did really well fending off Massa with bad tires. So good 4th for him.
Douchebag(s) of the day: Red Bull's "Maintain the gap"
Massa must've soiled his pants when the rear snapped out in the last corner.

Ferrari team radio sounds like they are all on Ritalin.

"Veeeri veeeri goot riez. Yawn."

"Yeez yeez, thank you."
#71 - CSF
That's gotta be a SG for Lewis!
Alonso: Fantastic win, well done.

Red Bull: Assholes.

Hamilton: Bad luck with the fuel but still well done.

Overall: Great race, I enjoyed it
Red Bull giving the team orders, will there be the same outcry on here as if it was the Ferrari....
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Douchebag(s) of the day: Red Bull's "Maintain the gap"

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Red Bull giving the team orders, will there be the same outcry on here as if it was the Ferrari....

What kind of bullshit was that? "Maintain the gap" is just as bad as "Is faster then you." **** that shit.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Red Bull giving the team orders, will there be the same outcry on here as if it was the Ferrari....

Webber was too much behind anyway without dive bombing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG