The online racing simulator
LFSW: wrong autocross race stat
(5 posts, started )
#1 - Nilex
So I raced around on Autocross (AU1X - open config) but lfsw recognized it as a drag race
I remember there had been talk about lfsw support for open config race stats and that's fine. But I was suprised to find out to have some drag stats which i made effort not to have
Don't know if is lfsw bad or LFS just sends wrong data, or maybe it's correct data because you have to put stat somewhere from what I understand. Also, maybe the open config part screwed it (AU1X, instead AU1). But Drag? Bah..

Last but not least: could I ask for removal of my drag 5/4 to my beloved snake eyes?
Attached images
LFSW wrong autocross race stat.jpg
Quote from Nilex :So I raced around on Autocross (AU1X - open config) but lfsw recognized it as a drag race
I remember there had been talk about lfsw support for open config race stats and that's fine. But I was suprised to find out to have some drag stats which i made effort not to have
Don't know if is lfsw bad or LFS just sends wrong data, or maybe it's correct data because you have to put stat somewhere from what I understand. Also, maybe the open config part screwed it (AU1X, instead AU1). But Drag? Bah..

Last but not least: could I ask for removal of my drag 5/4 to my beloved snake eyes?

Actually, nice notice!

Yes you can ask for removal your drag stats but im afraid it can't be possible... unless...? (no idea)
Your drag counters have been reset and the bug's been fixed now.
#4 - Nilex
Thanks, I can confirm it's fixed

Now excuse me, there's just one more thing (homage to Falk ).
As mate noticed the laps aren't counted correctly (same track - AU1X). We did 3 races, 3 laps each and the LFSW shows only 3 laps total, as can be seen in the screenshot in first post. Start positions haven't been changed so I don't know what could it be. Just that we're each 6 laps short.
I can tell you that it's not connected to my drag stat reset as guy i raced against has 3 laps counted as well.
aha, yes that was another bug in the stats processor. Fixed now.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG