Coolest racing car liveries
(223 posts, started )
Damn that does look good...
Looks too good to be just tested.
Speaking of testing liveries...

And, the original one:

-
(Kova.) DELETED by Kova.
Yeah, i love the last/anniversary yellow paint of the renaults. I almost ahte the new one... so fugly. the old JPS was at least decent.

@Deggis, do you happen to have a picture from the rear of that ford?
Yea, I must admit that i'm not big fan of the recent liveries :/
But heh, business is business...
More testing stuff.

Quote from JazzOn :Yeah, i love the last/anniversary yellow paint of the renaults. I almost ahte the new one... so fugly. the old JPS was at least decent.

It's still plain better than any of the fugly ING liveries.

Anyway, I'm one of those guys who thinks that Ferrari's combo of red and black was great!

Just a 'shop but I think its lovely.

Another testing 'livery':

If the pic stops working (hotlinking, 404 etc) it's a pic of the (almost) pure white McLaren test car from 1993.

^ Makes me wish ORT could escape from the last few rows once in a while.

(the 2 last pictures, it's the one of 2 friends of my father, I've the luck to work on its engine )

Quote from JazzOn :@Deggis, do you happen to have a picture from the rear of that ford?

No.
... And this thread has officially turned from "Coolest racing car liveries" to "Post pictures of racing cars"

a-HEM!

Nostalgia's speaking a bit loud on this one actually...TOCA 2 anyone?

Pity that they never got round to using a Renault works livery for the Laguna though.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :... And this thread has officially turned from "Coolest racing car liveries" to "Post pictures of racing cars"

Yes, and? They have cool liveries, in our opinion.

Such a classic livery on such a classic car
Quote from ATHome :

Such a classic livery on such a classic car

That car defines ugly.

Quote from Mustafur :That car defines ugly.

That car defines the best touring car Era, serious power and RWD. It is also one of the most beautiful cars in race trim. Long live NSU TT Prinz.

Coolest racing car liveries
(223 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG