The online racing simulator
[v1.4.3] LFS Vehicle Alarm
(142 posts, started )
Quote from logitekg25 :with the latest version i have noticed the
also cannother people hear the beeps when i turn it on and off? cause that would be sweet

Sorry to disappoint you, but they can't. They would if it used the horn.
Windows
Can you please make one for windows 7 because the files do not open because of wrong windows
I would but I have lost the sources to all my programs

But I cant understand your error because I have used Windows 7 since the 1st beta, and now use the RTM release
I wrote all my programs using Win7 and Visual Studio...

Maybe your error is to do with .NET Framework ??

-David
Some problem iwith it :-(
Hello, when i try in game /insim 29999 then open .exe in windows it still tell me insim not connected, so i was try what someone post there... Deleted .cfg then open lfs.. lfs create new .cfg then i try it and all work :-) But i need .cfg what i was have before.. bcs i have there all settings etc,etc.. So when i try put old .cfg to game alarms again not work.. Something must be wrong in .cfg. Could someone help me pleas ?
Problem fixed !
HI ! PROBLEM FIXED! WHEN U CANT OPEN ALARM AND IT STILL DONT WANT WORK, U HAVE TRY /insim 29999 THEN OPEN ALARM AND STILL DONT WORK. I KNW WHAT DO NOW, OPEN CFG IN UR LFS FOLDER, THEN FIND IN CFG : Game IP (i was have there some IP, but u have to change it to auto) SO IT WILL BE Game IP auto, THEN : OoutSim Port 0,
NOW IT MUST WORK, I WAS DO IT AND ALL IS OKAY, NEXT 2 GUYS DO THAT TOO, AND WORK WHEN U HAVE SOME PROBLEM SO POST IT THERE

Martas
HEY! I never even thought about that setting in there

Well if that fixes the error of it not connecting for everyone then Kudos to you 'djnovak11'

-Dave
I park and if i set the Activate speed to 0,5 or less it goes off without me moving. over 0.5 it doesnt go off if i move at 10mph. also at top it says insim not connected and the car speed doesnt show up.

EDIT: Got it working. Real fun. Great app.
I really want to know how to get it working properly, lol.
/insim=29999
''InSim Not Connected!''

Doesn't show my car speed, so... :P
Quote from Killer Beast :I park and if i set the Activate speed to 0,5 or less it goes off without me moving. over 0.5 it doesnt go off if i move at 10mph. also at top it says insim not connected and the car speed doesnt show up.

EDIT: Got it working. Real fun. Great app.

I have the exact same proble, how did you fix it?
Quote from Corey-21 :I have the exact same proble, how did you fix it?

Try opening LFS then vehicle alarm then in LFS type /insim 29999. That should work
problem
Create a multiplayer game without password, or search for it in the cfg.txt and delete the pass
do you mean in the alarm config or lfs
i cant find it in lfs or alarm
In LFS's installation folder there is a cfg.txt

Search "/pass", you have "/pass something", just delete that "something" and it'll work.
Keep a lookout for a new version within the next few days, Next week or so...

Now uses the new collision packets rather than your speed!!

Totally re-written, I lost the old source
Also integrated my 'Anti-Stall' feature from my old rev-limiter!

Stay Tuned, I may also add a few neat features before release, Plus if you guys make suggestions of features to add:
I'll add them before release!
Bump... Any progress?
Lost the source (again) lol... Stupid me accidentally deleted the folder on the desktop instead of another folder.. and that folder contained program sources and other website stuff

I have absolutely no motivation to start it from scratch (again)... It was a pretty cool/fun thing to have on cruise servers but I don't think I'll be programming it again.

So for that reason I'll give permission to anyone who would like to 'copy' this idea and create an alarm program themselves
Quote from DavidTiger :Lost the source (again) lol... Stupid me accidentally deleted the folder on the desktop instead of another folder.. and that folder contained program sources and other website stuff

I have absolutely no motivation to start it from scratch (again)... It was a pretty cool/fun thing to have on cruise servers but I don't think I'll be programming it again.

So for that reason I'll give permission to anyone who would like to 'copy' this idea and create an alarm program themselves

Can't find it in recycle bin?
Nah it was emptied before I realized
Tried Piriform Recuva but didn't help much...
Try Power Data Recovery.
How far can it go back, and how good can it retrieve folders with good recovery success rate?
Quote from DavidTiger :Lost the source (again) lol... Stupid me accidentally deleted the folder on the desktop instead of another folder...

Never ever have valuable files/folders directly on the desktop!!
Just keep shortcuts to them...

I guess it's too late now
Quote :Lost the source (again) lol... Stupid me accidentally deleted the folder on the desktop instead of another folder.. and that folder contained program sources and other website stuff

Ouch.. That doesn't sound too good..
Quote from DavidTiger :Lost the source (again) lol... Stupid me accidentally deleted the folder on the desktop instead of another folder.. and that folder contained program sources and other website stuff

http://www.piriform.com/recuva

this is your friend

EDIT:

Quote from DavidTiger :Nah it was emptied before I realized
Tried Piriform Recuva but didn't help much...

didn't see this :/ Normally Recuva works for me, not sure why its not too good for you :/

[v1.4.3] LFS Vehicle Alarm
(142 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG