The online racing simulator
Quote from Dygear :I really should work on a db module for you guys.

Heh, I am using a SQLite3 dbs at the moment, just got the account system sorted out last week, but next time i have free time i will try and finish it up :P I don't really have any free time till after June 8th(last day of school). But i have alot on my plate... Been working on my own social network, and this... but other than that, I should have some time to do some stuff
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was going to use SQLiteV3 as well, seeing as it ships with PHP in all cases, and I'm pretty sure it's license is the same as PRISMs, but I'll have to check that.
Finally!! Hey guys, I finally, got the new Account system working, some things I added, for next release (some time soon):
  • Account Class
  • New GUI(not sure how much I like it... SO it may be changing again soon...)
  • Insim now tracks Distance!!
  • Using PLC Packet, instead of on screen button to display cars
Also, I need some testers, so if your intrested come on over to -DzT- Combined
I've been on the server, and it works really well. Very impressed with what has been done.
Quote from Dygear :I've been on the server, and it works really well. Very impressed with what has been done.

[LTC] Live To Cruise - also runs on PRISM btw :P
Quote from Krammeh :[LTC] Live To Cruise - also runs on PRISM btw :P

I shall take a look .
Quote from Dygear :I've been on the server, and it works really well. Very impressed with what has been done.

So, from what you saw, did you think it was ready for a release?
I think it would be a good beta release.
Different car models would be a cool. Where you buy a car for a set price say 21,000 for an XRT. But you could get into an XRT for 25% off if you accept say weight and air restriction of 10% each. You can then pay to upgrade you're car so the weight and air restriction goes into the other direction and you have to pay like 5,000 for an 'upgrade kit'.
Quote from Dygear :Different car models would be a cool. Where you buy a car for a set price say 21,000 for an XRT. But you could get into an XRT for 25% off if you accept say weight and air restriction of 10% each. You can then pay to upgrade you're car so the weight and air restriction goes into the other direction and you have to pay like 5,000 for an 'upgrade kit'.

Already in LTC . Just wish I could FORCE a restriction and not just check it - its a shame. doing /intake username 25 or something :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG