The online racing simulator
Cruise
meh :P
I will go and take a look. This sounds interesting.
Quote from Dygear :I will go and take a look. This sounds interesting.

sorry i forgot to leave prism running when i went to sleep... so check it out any time today
Ok, so today, i added stat save to mysql... just wanted to know if there is a way to save states EVERY 5 min.
Not sure if I finished these functions or not, but you should be able to use this, in the plugin's constructor.

<?php 
$this
->createTimer($interval 1.0$callback$args NULL$flags Plugins::TIMER_CLOSE)
?>

The following code will make a timer that will run every 300 seconds (that's 5 minutes) and execute the plugin function called sqlSave. It still not send any args to that function, but it will repeat it self.

<?php 
$this
->createTimer(300'sqlSave'NULLTIMER_REPEAT);
?>

Quote from Dygear :Not sure if I finished these functions or not, but you should be able to use this, in the plugin's constructor.

<?php 
$this
->createTimer($interval 1.0$callback$args NULL$flags Plugins::TIMER_CLOSE)
?>

The following code will make a timer that will run every 300 seconds (that's 5 minutes) and execute the plugin function called sqlSave. It still not send any args to that function, but it will repeat it self.

<?php 
$this
->createTimer(300'sqlSave'NULLTIMER_REPEAT);
?>

PHP NOTICE:
Use of undefined constant TIMER_REPEAT - assumed 'TIMER_REPEAT'

Edit: nvm fixed that... now once the timer is activated once it repeats itself every second instead of doing it every 5 min

and i get
PHP NOTICE:
Undefined index: flags
hmm so how would i create a timer for a specific user? like when a user it displays welcome message for 5 seconds then it disappears... i looked but i couldn't find out how

Current Progress: http://sprng.me/9iupd
Are you going to release the source code for this?
Quote from Dygear :Are you going to release the source code for this?

i plan to yes, Just trying to get the basic functions added before i release.
i turned the insim off for the night...

@Dygear, i have sent you a copy of the php file check your PM
I'll have to fix the timer code, and release an updated version of PRISM. I got your file too.
Just wanted to let you know this is my new username
So now you have two S2 licenses. Very nice, also glad that you use the github submit name on here, it helps out .
Quote from Dygear :So now you have two S2 licenses. Very nice, also glad that you use the github submit name on here, it helps out .

well FIre_optikz is really my brothers account .... the only reason i used his was my dad decided to be cheap and instead of buying me my own S2 he upgraded my brothers account(which had S1)
Quote from T3charmy :well FIre_optikz is really my brothers account .... the only reason i used his was my dad decided to be cheap and instead of buying me my own S2 he upgraded my brothers account(which had S1)

Dually noted.
hmm is there a better way to do this?

<?php 
$LNode 
= ((isset($this->players[$PacketInfo->PLID]["LNode"])) ? $this->players[$PacketInfo->PLID]["LNode"] : 0);
?>

Make players into an array of objects and use extract to make the code look cleaner.

<?php 
php
extract
($PacketInfo);
$LNode = (isset($this->players[$PLID]->LNode)) ? $this->players[$PLID]->LNode 0;
?>

-
(T3charmy) DELETED by T3charmy
Its not done(never will be) but it has all of the basic functions to be called cruise

I still have to add:
  • Cop system
  • Road Names
  • Bank
  • PM system
  • Fix some small issues
I will be releasing this by the end of tomorrow... i just have to fix some small bugs with !cruise buy
This should be interesting
i was still sick for the past 2 days, so i haven't had time to fix the bug, so i will try finish it up tomorrow :P
Quote from T3charmy :i was still sick for the past 2 days, so i haven't had time to fix the bug, so i will try finish it up tomorrow :P

Ok, no rush.
I have a little time today, so i will be adding locations(by this i mean shops/jobs), this update should be coming out by the end of the month(I am working on adding alot of stuff like jobs )

i am also making major improvements in the code for a huge chunk of the cruise plugin, making PRISM run as fast and efficient as possible.
Me and my New buddy, Owen(Sun) worked on the Jobs, and Road Names, Jobs will be finished off tomorrow, we are looking at our next release falling on April 2nd
Has sun moved over to PRISM as well?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG