The online racing simulator
Quote from Dygear :Has sun moved over to PRISM as well?

Yep, I am teaching him the basics, He is learning quite fast(he is used to C# coding, so he still has some flaws with writing insim in PHP), We will be finishing up the jobs over the next week and then we will start on the KM, KM Bonus, etc. stuff next weekend, then finalizing everything up(starting on the cop system) next week and then we will have our next release on the 2nd
Quote from T3charmy :Yep, I am teaching him the basics, He is learning quite fast(he is used to C# coding, so he still has some flaws with writing insim in PHP), We will be finishing up the jobs over the next week and then we will start on the KM, KM Bonus, etc. stuff next weekend, then finalizing everything up(starting on the cop system) next week and then we will have our next release on the 2nd

Alright, if you need any help, just post in the Scripting Help section.

Quote from Fire_optikz001 :hmm so how would i create a timer for a specific user? like when a user it displays welcome message for 5 seconds then it disappears... i looked but i couldn't find out how

On this topic, you should keep in mind that you can send args to your callback function using the $args within the createTimer function. So you could for example send an array with the client's PLID or UCID and sent that to you're callback function. From there you can clear the buttons on just that clients screen.
Quote from Dygear :Alright, if you need any help, just post in the Scripting Help section.

OK,

Quote from Dygear :On this topic, you should keep in mind that you can send args to your callback function using the $args within the createTimer function. So you could for example send an array with the client's PLID or UCID and sent that to you're callback function. From there you can clear the buttons on just that clients screen.

I have figured this out a while ago, but i am gonna use the way the timer system does(where you can call a function) with the new location system
some things came up this week, the update is still scheduled for the 4th, but no promises
I find it best to never give an ETA.
Quote from Dygear :I find it best to never give an ETA.

I like to be a schedule, but i will keep this in mind
Quote from T3charmy :I like to be a schedule, but i will keep this in mind

And that's great, but if you don't make it public when something slips no one is disappointed.
Today, i reworked the button system, everything is now back into working order, i still have a lot of work, so we are not gonna do an till maybe mid may...

Tomorrow, i am starting on our cop system, and we will also be finishing up jobs(simple UIs,) in time the jobs, and banks will have more advanced UIs, which can be selected by the user, for their best enjoyment of the server
also, starting next version, i am going to be pre including, a sqlportable, preset up and ready to go out of the box
*Does the Teal'c eyebrow thing* Your going to include an SQL engine with your plugin? This could get interesting .
Quote from Dygear :*Does the Teal'c eyebrow thing* Your going to include an SQL engine with your plugin? This could get interesting .

yes

If you woul like, i can send you a sneak preview of the update, after i add the dbs :P
Quote from T3charmy :If you woul like, i can send you a sneak preview of the update, after i add the dbs :P

It's ok. I'll wait like everyone else.
ok, well! Today i ended up adding a KM tracking system, i still have to update to the new dbs system, but other than that. this update is gotten alot farther than i expected this week.
Today, I went be going back to recode the way user temp stats are stored, as servers running multiple instances of cruise, UCIDs will over right statss of another user(who just happens to have the same UCID) on another server, this bug is fixed, along with a better way of storing whether the user is online or not.

We also, now have a fully working Lotto ticket system

This system is based on real life, every 6 hours, it selects one user from the database(for each level)

Each level cost different amounts, with increasing prize ranges:
Level 1, $7.5, Prize Range: $15-$30
Level 2, $25, Prize Range: $50-$75
Level 3, $50, Prize Range: $100-$150

I think i will also, be setting up an alternative INI system
Tonight/Tomorrow, I am going to be making a email-type system, which also has IM style conversations(message is never stored, once sent it is trashed), This will be a different plugin, but it will be included with PRISM Cruise.
Cruise stats are now stored VIA sqlite3 , I have started on the new Mail system as well, expect a decent update sometime this week

something, came up with the lotto, and i now have to change it up in order to work with sqlite3, it will be a little less than what i wanted, atleast for now, till i find a better way to code it so that it is compatable with SQLite3
Hey guys, bad news... looks like i may have to stop developing updates this for a little while untill I finish making the new insim, that was on our server that is no longer online... Looks like I may be recoding every update that i have done starting with the one on April 13th This includes, the major bug fix for UCID(if you run cruise on multiple servers, users stats can get over written), KM, road names(track bug fix), switch over to SQLite3 again... should take me about a day or so to recode everything...
What happened?
Our server bill didn't get paid so the shut down our server... surprisingly, i already went and fixed everything... finishing up KM now and i will be back to where I was...

that went a lot faster than i had originally planned it to go...
When I write something, I commit it to github, it works as my backup solution.
Quote from Dygear :When I write something, I commit it to github, it works as my backup solution.

yea, slight problem, i don't know how to add files x.x
git add <file1> <file2> <fileN...>

Hey guys, since I have gone and started on my new plugin, I started to use a new account storage system, This update along with KM, and a few other un announced features, will be out some time end of may.
Quote from T3charmy :Hey guys, since I have gone and started on my new plugin, I started to use a new account storage system, This update along with KM, and a few other un announced features, will be out some time end of may.

I really should work on a db module for you guys.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG