The online racing simulator
Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
Penny: So what do you say Sheldon, are we your X-men?
Sheldon: No, the X-men were named for the X in Charles Xavier. Since I am Sheldon Cooper, you will be, my C-men.
Quote from BreadC :Penny: So what do you say Sheldon, are we your X-men?
Sheldon: No, the X-men were named for the X in Charles Xavier. Since I am Sheldon Cooper, you will be, my C-men.

To the bad jokes thread!
ROVER 111

Cover type:Comprehensive
Drivers: Bob (17, Main Driver)
Voluntary excess:£250
Quoted on 26 May 2011 at 21:51pm.

£5994.39

Quote from BreadC :Penny: So what do you say Sheldon, are we your X-men?

<16:43:47> "Boothy" connected
<16:43:49> "CSF" connected
ಠ_ಠ
Quote :Press Release

1st June, 2011. Isle of Wight, UK.
The Carmageddon brand has been reacquired by the team that developed the original PC titles Carmageddon and Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now. Stainless Games today announced that a new title is in early development, called ‘Carmageddon: Reincarnation’.
"Carmageddon has returned to its Indie developer roots, and the time is right to bring the game to a new audience.” said Patrick Buckland, CEO and Stainless co-founder. “Originally an ambitious title that tested the hardware limits of its day, we’re excited that the game will finally get the showcase it deserves on today’s platforms.”
“Carmageddon: Reincarnation will feature the same black humour and comic violence that made the original game such a success.” said Neil Barnden, Executive Director and Stainless co-founder, “All the laughs, the crazy power-ups, and extreme destruction will return. We will make sure the existing fans get what they want and expect from a Carmageddon game, and a new generation discovers the delights of sliding into a Cunning Stunt.”
“I was in the war!” Patrick added.
Now in the early stages of pre-production development, Carmageddon: Reincarnation is slated for release in 2012. Stainless Games is actively seeking a partner with whom to move the project on to full production.
Carmageddon: Reincarnation is being developed for digital download, for which Stainless Games have built an enviable worldwide reputation, with numerous cross-platform releases and multiple No.1 titles on XBLA.

etf - the flood
света, это потому, что у нас такая же социалистическая архитектура
I was googling 'LOLI' , 'CUTE LOLI', 'NUDE LOLI' and also 'neko loli nyaaan' with the safe filter off and copying those images.

Do you REALLY want to see what is in my clipboard?
Marco Mapelli
ä
Quote from CodieMorgan :I was googling 'LOLI' , 'CUTE LOLI', 'NUDE LOLI' and also 'neko loli nyaaan' with the safe filter off and copying those images.

Do you REALLY want to see what is in my clipboard?

Quite the pedo.
오늘 밤 나만이 아파요

I don't kno what the f*** that is lmao. Just pressed ctrl+v and hit post
It's getting dark 'n' all the creatures start to live
We cannot do no more than go 'n' hide in the bin
We cannot move

They rule the kitchen and
there's nothing that can be done
they mess the bedroom
while we're waiting for the sun
we cannot move

The fridge is coming down I hear that sound again
there's food all over the floor
it's all a part of their game
we cannot move

And if we do they'll know
we're hiding in the bin
it's a matter of life 'n' death,
a game we cannot win
we cannot move
no we cannot move!

Edit: now that I think of it. Those lyrics are about MINECRAFT D:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Quite the pedo.

Yeah - and my XFG has "Free Candy" painted all over it. Im pretty legit u know
@machsad1 the vehicle across from me at 0:08 (the one who I though casually drove through the red light) was actually an undercover police officer, the clip at 0:14 is my camera rotated 180, showing them pull over the car that was almost hit.

I misspelled a comment replying to someone on my YT channel, so I had to copy/paste the misspelled text and fix it.
THE ACTUAL VIDEO CUTSCENES ARE LOACTED IN A FOLDER CALLED [WHERE EVER YOUR GAME DIRECTORY] SCENES/LOCATIONS/ THEN U FIND FILES NAMED M01_2 M02_3 AND SO ON THEN CLICK WHICH EVER THEN U FIND A A FILE NAMED Loader_Sequence.zip AND Loader_Sequence.WHD AND VIOLA THERE IS YOUR CUTSCENES

THE PROBLEM IS THAT IO INTERACTIVE USES TEXTURE CUTSCENES [ SAME AS GAMES HITMAN NINJA] NOT COMPUTER GENERATED TEXTURES LIKE THE INTRO VIDEOS WHICH ARE IN BINK U CAN NOT PUT TEXTURE VIDEO IN A BINK VIDEO

Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG