The online racing simulator
Been banned
(12 posts, closed, started )
Been banned
Hi, dont know in which session i should post this one, so i chose the general session.. Anyways, i got banned from City Driving two for about 10 minutes ago, this guy called [tc]>lamp<[cop] said to me on the chat "you're the weakest link" and then he banned me, just like that without reason. I was talking to my friend on the chat when this happened, so my friend tried to make him unban me, but he banned my friend instead. Can someone please kick this fool out of the server, and get me unbanned? its the only server i play on, and now im banned. PLEASE HELP
You best of going to their own forums not come on LFS forums. No one can help soz.
Quote from Jason1984 :You best of going to their own forums not come on LFS forums. No one can help soz.

nah :P then i must start all over again :P
Quote from Jason1984 :You best of going to their own forums not come on LFS forums. No one can help soz.

i'll give your server a try tho

great, i took a look at their forums, i got one year ban for racists remarks -.- i didnt say shit, and it was on norwegian, so he couldnt even understand, im going to your server.
The idiots on TC ban people for more or less anything, even posting on there own forums is a waste of time, i thought once the leader ASH left they would change, but they still banning people for small offences,
Quote from wathsen :great, i took a look at their forums, i got one year ban for racists remarks -.- i didnt say shit, and it was on norwegian, so he couldnt even understand, im going to your server.

He could with the translate command, and the server is english only anyway.
Quote from speed1230 :He could with the translate command, and the server is english only anyway.

still, i didnt say anything racist, and ironically my friend is black -.- and still, they shouldnt interfere when im writing to my friend. now im at WKD, its way much better.
#9 - pipa
Quote from Mikjen :The idiots on TC ban people for more or less anything, even posting on there own forums is a waste of time, i thought once the leader ASH left they would change, but they still banning people for small offences,

They have rules, play by them or you will be removed. Doesn't get much simpler.
Quote from Mikjen :The idiots on TC ban people for more or less anything, even posting on there own forums is a waste of time, i thought once the leader ASH left they would change, but they still banning people for small offences,

And on what server are you playing ? Just to rofl to yourself
#11 - PoVo
I was Permanently banned from TC, a couple of years ago.

About half a year I asked nicely for an unban (not that I wanted to play, just wanted the "ban" to be removed) and they unbanned me.

If you can't pick the right words, you'll never be unbanned.
This thread is closed

Been banned
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG