The online racing simulator
Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
Quote from Matrixi :They said the exact same thing about FM3, and it still has a buttload of aids enabled when driving with a gamepad atleast.

'With a gamepad' - I doubt you'd be able to drive a real car compentently with a gamepad without a buttload of aids too.

EDIT: haha... 'buttload of Aids'...
I was able to drive just fine in FM2 with a gamepad, since it doesn't shove as much aids (or is down to the appalling floaty camera of FM3?) down your throat as FM3 does.

And to your edit:

:lovies3d:
Scavier should sue them for copying the XRT!

the suspension still looked very stiff in that video. Also not a single person asked about dedicated servers?

yeah of course I'm going to buy it.
Just pre-ordered FM4 Limited Edition. Can't wait for my unicorn RX-7 on Forza 3
I have to say I'm really suspicious about whether to get this or not. I'll probably hold it off until I'm sure it won't have any horrible cockpit shakes and annoying aids you can not turn off.
Quote from Hyperactive :I have to say I'm really suspicious about whether to get this or not. I'll probably hold it off until I'm sure it won't have any horrible cockpit shakes and annoying aids you can not turn off.

Apparently in this you can turn off every aid according to the videos
#60 - JJ72
After punch in the face in GT5 where cars 3D models were split between permium models and ancient models, I wonder if all cars have that "Autovista" thing. I also wonder if this will be exclusive for Kincect owners or will it be possible to navigate with gamepad.

Quote from Bose321 :looks just as crap as FM3?

FM3 looked like crap? A man with demands.
Afaik its only on a small number of cars...
iirc the general idea of autovista is to showcase rare and desirable cars, not to include run-of-the-mill street cars. BUT the quality of 3d models will probably not vary much from car to car. I would be very surprised if there are any features of FM4 that are exclusive to kinect.
#65 - JJ72
Quote from flymike91 :I would be very surprised if there are any features of FM4 that are exclusive to kinect.

Who is the producer and publisher of Forza Motorsport 4?
Who is the creator of Kinect?
Who would earn more money by forcing people to buy Kinect to fully enjoy their game?
Who has forced Xbox 360 owners who didn't had a hard drive to buy one by releasing a game (FM3) which requires to install second DVD disc on your hard drive to use full content of the game?
Who is a bunch of greedy dickheads?

TIP: There is one answer for all these question.
Quote from Foilpact :Afaik its only on a small number of cars...

Shame, I would have loved hearing Jeremy ranting about some cars
Though it might be a waste of time, still might be funny
The cars landing after the jump looks kind of they forgot the suspension of the car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... amp;v=t6vXJa7vS24#t=1009s
But then again gt5 looks odd on landings and over kerbs too so maybe it's not important...

Also it looks like it has that cockpit shake in the bumper cam too. I loved how in gt5 the bumper cam didn't shake. And hated the shaking in forza3...

That's what happens when you don't browse this thread too much
Just was reading a news update on the Forza website. Photomode now allows compressed 1280x720 shots (like in Forza 3) and uncompressed 3840x2160. They claim the 3840x2160 will have no artifacts. Here's an example.

They also have six new photo locations, including the Top Gear Studio.

Photomode just got so much better.
Is there Forza Motorsport for PC, or Nintendo, or ANITHINK else but x box 360?

Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG