(19 posts, started )
1200 bhp Elise anyone?
#2 - Mysho
More hp more fun.
#3 - IMOL
New king of hell
ill take it.
as a gift D:
Quote :0 – 200 mph 15.9 sec. (Bugatti Veyron = 24.2 sec.)

wat
#6 - Jakg
I wonder what effect adding a 7L engine has on Mr Chapmans motto of "adding lightness"
Quote from hrtburnout :wat

+1, was just looking at that.

And 0-60 is almost as fast as the Ariel Atom V8.
Looks nice too
Saw this ages ago on some Jay Leno internet TV podcast thingy. It's a frankly stupid car but hey....if it's fast......
#9 - hp999
I want one.
Quote from S14 DRIFT : It's a frankly stupid car but hey....if it's fast......

See, why would anyone say that?

It's only as stupid as it's operator. (It cannot be stupid regardless since it's not sentient; but I'll skip the formalities in this case)

Ridiculous perhaps, but anyone who says it's stupid is only looking in the mirror.
i love how tacky it looks, deffo a Rental supercar with its ferarri like rear lights.
Absolute power corrupts. Absolutely
Quote from Hyperactive :Adding just 300kg of lightness and some nimble acceleration capabilities.

Exige: kerb weight 914kg
1200bhp elise 1220kg

It's wheelbase is also 20 inches (!) longer than the exige's.
http://www.venomgt.com/the-venom-gt/specifications/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Exige

Yes, quite. I don't particularly think the current Lotus Elise itself actually adheres to the lightweight philosophy all that well anyway- the first gen did, but it's been on the bacon sandwiches since then, I think.
Pretty quick for a girl's car.
Top speed: 440km/h?

Nice.

I'd rather have an Agera though
Quote from sinbad :Yes, quite. I don't particularly think the current Lotus Elise itself actually adheres to the lightweight philosophy all that well anyway- the first gen did, but it's been on the bacon sandwiches since then, I think.

980kg for a Elise 190 with comfort pack (so leather and aircon)

Unfortunately the nanny state EU legislation means we can't ever have truly light cars because they represent fun, and you know what the EU is like with fun.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Unfortunately the nanny state EU legislation blah blah

You can't have an electric fire in the bath, Stew, in case the gays see it.
#19 - senn

1200 bhp Elise anyone?
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG