The online racing simulator
House Drift Club
(18 posts, started )
delete
Delete
This team can be good! Keep it up guys!
A nice and honest looking demo team, you do not see that so often in this section.

Best of luck guys.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :A nice and honest looking demo team, you do not see that so often in this section.

Best of luck guys.

Thank You, I'm Working Hard In My Team.
Quote from SHasGO :Thank You, I'm Working Hard In My Team.

I want to give a few tips for making the team forward.

As I have keep my team over 4½ years already, I have got many experiements about what problems and troubles would have in team, here is few:

1. Members

Keep good and active members on team. They don't need to be fast in track, but respectful and useful. When team's base is in good morale by having members doing their job, it will increase more interest about team. This will open the chances to have fast and real drivers instead of such a bunch of trolls.

I tell you it might not be easy, but when having more experience, im pretty sure you can keep it in good line . Also, when having team more older and older, more respect will born up.

2. Activity

As in section 1, activity is the key of having team in LFS. It is important, and I think you really don't want to keep unactive people in team, unless they have something else in real life, for example, a military service.

3. Updating team

It is important to have mostly good news from team, which you would like to tell to the public. Many teams liek to update their info about having new member joined to team. Also, if having league or something smaller but important, it is good to tell a one, to have more interests ofc.

4. Meetings

Meetings for example, in LFS, in TS3, in msn or everywhere, those are important to have them. Keeping meetings like every 2nd weekend, you will also have a clue about whats new on team, whats the problems or matters, what are good news or bad news, have members left or joined, or rejoined, everything. You will have a clue about your team. Specially when you are a team leader, it is very useful to make some meetings.

5. Contact

While you have more members in team, it is good to have kind of any contact to your members. For example, having member's sn addresses, you will always able to say just hi or want to ask something or just requesting to play some LFS with you. Also, this keeps updated the thing, which members are active.

6. Do the tasks

If having a good team, team leader doesn't need to make ALL things on team. If having loyal members, they definetily would do some little tasks, while you need to do something else. What more they are able to do or they want to do, the more your team will become more better.

7. Not too much members

every team has their limits. If just have started a team, it is good to have members as in maximum 10 members. Too much members in team would cause a chaos and no one knows who is trolling or wtf is happening in where. This would be a result team would make falling down by itself. (My team did this twice until now has a good base tho). Also, respect would decrease greatly.

8. Having fun

Without fun, team is boring. Simply no one wants to get bored.

There is more tips, but I hope you can start with those Im not meaning you would never think those already, but just want to help ya guys because I see this team will become very great. Having web-sites and skins, also S2-licensing in somepoint would increase to have becoming better.

And once again, good luck! If having seriously feeling about own team, to becoming good, it will also need much time. Then how much? You will decide of it
Quote from UnknownMaster21 : I want to give a few tips for making the team forward.

As I have keep my team over 4½ years already, I have got many experiements about what problems and troubles would have in team, here is few:

1. Members

Keep good and active members on team. They don't need to be fast in track, but respectful and useful. When team's base is in good morale by having members doing their job, it will increase more interest about team. This will open the chances to have fast and real drivers instead of such a bunch of trolls.

I tell you it might not be easy, but when having more experience, im pretty sure you can keep it in good line . Also, when having team more older and older, more respect will born up.

2. Activity

As in section 1, activity is the key of having team in LFS. It is important, and I think you really don't want to keep unactive people in team, unless they have something else in real life, for example, a military service.

3. Updating team

It is important to have mostly good news from team, which you would like to tell to the public. Many teams liek to update their info about having new member joined to team. Also, if having league or something smaller but important, it is good to tell a one, to have more interests ofc.

4. Meetings

Meetings for example, in LFS, in TS3, in msn or everywhere, those are important to have them. Keeping meetings like every 2nd weekend, you will also have a clue about whats new on team, whats the problems or matters, what are good news or bad news, have members left or joined, or rejoined, everything. You will have a clue about your team. Specially when you are a team leader, it is very useful to make some meetings.

5. Contact

While you have more members in team, it is good to have kind of any contact to your members. For example, having member's sn addresses, you will always able to say just hi or want to ask something or just requesting to play some LFS with you. Also, this keeps updated the thing, which members are active.

6. Do the tasks

If having a good team, team leader doesn't need to make ALL things on team. If having loyal members, they definetily would do some little tasks, while you need to do something else. What more they are able to do or they want to do, the more your team will become more better.

7. Not too much members

every team has their limits. If just have started a team, it is good to have members as in maximum 10 members. Too much members in team would cause a chaos and no one knows who is trolling or wtf is happening in where. This would be a result team would make falling down by itself. (My team did this twice until now has a good base tho). Also, respect would decrease greatly.

8. Having fun

Without fun, team is boring. Simply no one wants to get bored.

There is more tips, but I hope you can start with those Im not meaning you would never think those already, but just want to help ya guys because I see this team will become very great. Having web-sites and skins, also S2-licensing in somepoint would increase to have becoming better.

And once again, good luck! If having seriously feeling about own team, to becoming good, it will also need much time. Then how much? You will decide of it

:O Thank You A Lot, I'll consider it

A lot of things you say here, i do on my team , You are a great man friend.
Anything cool happened in past few days?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Anything cool happened in past few days?

Yeah, i recruited a new racer [HDC]Maxi, and now we expand to S1, because i'm going to buy a S1 licence
All I can say is: spend some time on your website, it's a mess, and there's this thing in my screen which I can't get rid of?

I say this to help you, no need to offend you in any way.
Quote from Bose321 :All I can say is: spend some time on your website, it's a mess, and there's this thing in my screen which I can't get rid of?

I say this to help you, no need to offend you in any way.

Is phpBB2, is not easy to manage... :juggle:
However I disagree on that: switch over to phpb3 then, or an actual site instead of forum.
Quote from Bose321 :However I disagree on that: switch over to phpb3 then, or an actual site instead of forum.

Bose, i have a social life... i'm only 14, and you?.. i know a little how to make websites using DreamWaver CS5... HTML.. CSS.. but i'm not professional using this program..
Quote from SHasGO :Bose, i have a social life... i'm only 14, and you?.. i know a little how to make websites using DreamWaver CS5... HTML.. CSS.. but i'm not professional using this program..

Kinda weird your excuse for a bad site is having a social life. :")

HTML and CSS don't really have anything to do with Dreamweaver, you have to the coding yourself at the end.

There are fine solutions where you don't have to code anything yourself and still have a proper site.
Quote from SHasGO :Is phpBB2, is not easy to manage... :juggle:

sure they are... i've created templates for both v2 and v3... it just takes some reading and some knowledge of php, but it's mostly html and phpbb variables.
Quote from Bose321 :Kinda weird your excuse for a bad site is having a social life. :")

HTML and CSS don't really have anything to do with Dreamweaver, you have to the coding yourself at the end.

There are fine solutions where you don't have to code anything yourself and still have a proper site.

Why do you always talk talk and talk just because you have a good team and good site?

You always want everything to be as you want just because you say that?
I didn't catch the part where he even mentioned his team or site. He gave simple criticism and help on what to do with the site.
Edited
Im interested to join

House Drift Club
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG