The online racing simulator
Mafia II
(231 posts, started )
Yeah, which is bad.

They are ripping off more money, for content that is already (mostly) in the game...

They can suck my balls.
Supercharged car = win. Especially the truck, with bigass pipes out the roof.
Quote from Bose321 :Supercharged car = win. Especially the truck, with bigass pipes out the roof.

hell yeah its amazing
Quote from Bose321 :Supercharged car = win. Especially the truck, with bigass pipes out the roof.

Pictures please
Awesome

Do I really want to reinstall Mafia II just for that?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :
Do I really want to reinstall Mafia II just for that?

Not really. Then again, why not? If you have some time to kill...
The End Suck buy the Bonus Edition after end ..
haven't had that problem o_O If it's the steam version maybe try a file verify.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :New ATI optimizations to get over 10 FPS. It worked, but this was a minor side effect.

lol u mad?

I get 60FPS vysnced.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from dawesdust_12 :New ATI optimizations to get over 10 FPS. It worked, but this was a minor side effect.

True that!

Finally got a chance to finish the game!

I have to say, it was a very nice story, although the missing free roam mode is a pity. Wanted more
Quote from PoVo :Finally got a chance to finish the game!

I have to say, it was a very nice story, although the missing free roam mode is a pity. Wanted more

there is a freeroam mod
Quote from Bose321 :I get 60FPS vysnced.

Now enable PhysX.

Oh wait, you can't, cause you have ATI instead of a videocard.
Oh **** off with your Nvidia fanboyism. Both cards have their merits and if people are that bothered with PhysX (they're not) you can get a seperate PhysX card.

FFS..
Quote from E.Reiljans :Now enable PhysX.

Oh wait, you can't, cause you have ATI instead of a videocard.

You make no sense mate.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :you can get a seperate PhysX card.

Why buy crap and then add something good to it when you can buy something good in first place instead?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh **** off with your Nvidia fanboyism. Both cards have their merits and if people are that bothered with PhysX (they're not) you can get a seperate PhysX card.

FFS..

"Fanboyism" is relatively founded when it's based on truth. nVidia has at least made inroads on steroscopic 3D (which is very decent I might add) and good luck installing your Catalyst drivers along with a physX solution (lol?)

I've only been perusing a few threads the last few months, but I can really see why most people with brains on this forum jump on you for saying stupid shit without opening your eyes first.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :"Fanboyism" is relatively founded when it's based on truth. nVidia has at least made inroads on steroscopic 3D (which is very decent I might add) and good luck installing your Catalyst drivers along with a physX solution (lol?)

I've only been perusing a few threads the last few months, but I can really see why most people with brains on this forum jump on you for saying stupid shit without opening your eyes first.

AMD also has 3D. Catalyst drivers will work fine with nvidia drivers, but not vice versa for some time now because nvidia blocked that.

But why would you want that anyway, none cares about Physx.
Quote from Bose321 :none cares about Physx.

Yeah, not even makers of following games:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City
Crazy Machines 2
Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason
Dark Void
Darkest of Days
Hot Dance Party
Hot Dance Party II
Mafia II
Metal Knight Zero Online
Metro 2033
Mirror's Edge
Nurien
The Saboteur
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Sacred 2: Ice & Blood
Shattered Horizon
Star Tales
Star Trek DAC
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Unreal Tournament 3 (and Extreme Physics Mod)
U-WARS
Warmonger: Operation Downtown Destruction

Most of which are pretty much AAA titles.

Mafia II
(231 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG