The online racing simulator
Osama Bin Ladens body has been found.
(265 posts, started )
maybe now we can discuss the more realistic repercussions of osama's death. For one, Obama got the media circus he wanted, which is still going on in perfect timing for his major campaigning push. Republican candidates aren't even organized enough to come up with a response and bull shitters like trump are diluting the vote, keeping conservatives from rallying behind one strong candidate who can beat obama. For any chance of a republican victory, they need to choose a single candidate ASAP; one that can continually point out his failures as he completes (hopefully) the last year of his presidency. On top of that, republicans getting sucked into social issues like abortion when the only issues that are important now are the economy and the wars.

I'm having a gut feeling that Obama is so good at promising things that people don't care if he actually delivers.
TBH I think Obama is still riding the wave of relief that the previous cretin's not running the country any more.
Quote from thisnameistaken :tbh i think obama is still riding the wave of relief that the previous cretin's not running the country any more.

+1
Quote from DeKo ::lovies3d:

You know what, I think he might have taken the hint, that's been 2 days without any lunatic rants. I kinda miss it.

Don't say that, the git will only come back.
Just watching this show on CNN.. apparently only 2 Blachawks were there for the mission, one crashed.. 25 seals, can one hold 25+"1"?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You Americans don't half go OTT, celebrating like it's over when in reality it's not really going to make **** all difference, if anything it's going to create more terrorist attacks.

It's not as good as what it's talked up to be, but it is a major blow to large scale terrorist organization...

This doesn't mean less terrorist attacks, it means less big ones from my opinionated stand point. Oh, and... :wmann3:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/worl ... n-laden-diary-blasphemous

Quote :15 August 2010

Courier came today: secret messages from al-Qaida, more AA batteries for the remote, copy of Newsweek, Ikea catalogue (they send me two, every time, even though I have never ordered anything) and a pirate DVD of Finding Nemo. Watched it, laughed a lot, condemned it afterwards.

Legendary.
How is this bad humor placed on a news site?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Kings of offtopic just don't know when to stop eh..

There should be a place on forums for such thing, mmm, a sub-forum with, eh, off-topic remarks...

Quote from Cornys :It's not as good as what it's talked up to be, but it is a major blow to large scale terrorist organization...

This doesn't mean less terrorist attacks, it means less big ones from my opinionated stand point.

I would think similarly, and add it helps disorganise them. The timing of this
event is suspisciously good, like they've been keeping it for rainy days.
With all the democratic uprisings in the arab world (...), this is a
strategic strike in the 'arab spring'.

Thing is, what if Osama is actually Jesus. I mean, we have killed him all over
again. Although that means he should be back... Dumping his corpse at sea
shouldnt pose a problem for him, he could just walk back to land.

Ya, i should stop now.:insane:
according to the pricipals behind homeopathic medicine, by dumping bin laden's body in the ocean for it to be absorbed into the world's water and eventually find itself in a massively diluted form in everyone's drink, the US have cured the world of any future terrorism
apparently there's a new uh president of terror, Saif al-Adel that has replaced Osama. Who wants to bet he'll also be dead or captured before the next election?
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :some people just don't like smiley faces:wmann3::biggun::uglyhamme:jedi::fence3d::bewarespa:littleang:smash3d::static::laola::laola::bananalla:woohoo::rally_dri:bounce8::fence::dogrun::banghead::something:heartbeat:chairfall::bump::inq::hidesbehi:elefant::hyper::guitarist:bluegrab::leb::ufo::feedtroll:mr-t::smurf::spyoda::banana_ra:clapclap::ambulance:wallace::bowdown::tempted::sleep2::huepfenic::heyjoeani::monkey::cookiemon:riceboy::gt:

the fools.

EDIT: also, it would be awesome if people quoted this entire post. You should probably do that.
EDIT2: I wasn't really serious about that DONT DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MY EYES ARE TOO OFFENDED ALREADY

Edit 2 inspired me.

As epic meal time would say
MORE SMILEY FACES.
& smiley faces
& Smiley faces.

Will my mouse wheel ever be the same from Racer X?... Probably not.
Quote from tinvek :according to the pricipals behind homeopathic medicine, by dumping bin laden's body in the ocean for it to be absorbed into the world's water and eventually find itself in a massively diluted form in everyone's drink, the us have cured the world of any future terrorism

+1
Quote from Boris Lozac :Just watching this show on CNN.. apparently only 2 Blachawks were there for the mission, one crashed.. 25 seals, can one hold 25+"1"?

2 Blackhawks and 2 chinooks were used.

Osama Bin Ladens body has been found.
(265 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG