The online racing simulator
Osama Bin Ladens body has been found.
Apparantly his body has been found. Whether this means that he was killed by the US, or they just found his body, I'm not sure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
Will it be the fat one, that 'confessed' the 9/11, or the 'real' Bin Laden...

Btw, someone wake RacerXNZ ffs!!
It's like 1-3pm there, he should be up!

Bin Laden killed in mansion outside Islamabad, Pakistan - CNN says

Update: A CIA-led operation has killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan and recovered his body, U.S. officials said.

Only thing I could find. I'm going to bed, I'm sure it'll be all over the news for the next week, so I won't be missing much.
Apparantly they DNA tested him using his relatives.
Yep, a sister.

Bed for real this time.
Osama Bin Laden just lost hide and go seek.
RIP.

Time for the US to hunt Gadaffi then.
Now the States can concentrate on killing the other major terrorist George Warmonger Bush. :hide:
You Americans don't half go OTT, celebrating like it's over when in reality it's not really going to make **** all difference, if anything it's going to create more terrorist attacks.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You Americans don't half go OTT, celebrating like it's over when in reality it's not really going to make **** all difference, if anything it's going to create more terrorist attacks.

Exactly what i'm thinking. As far as i know all it did was hit a hornets' nest and disturb it. Justice was served when the planes hit and the terrorist pilots died. Anyone of them could think up shit to do.
just been reported his body has been buried at sea, presumably to avoid his grave becoming a shrine whilst repecting his religion's need for a prompt burrial.

on the other hand it could mean he's not dead but is just looking forward to spending the rest of his life as a guest in very uncomfortable suroundings with no one worrying about his wealthfare
Just seen the picture, at least you did a proper job of it! I think it was the right thing to do and it is justice but the celebrations are way too early, USA! USA!

Though i bet he regrets listing his home address on the playstation network!

shamelessly stolen from pistonheads but was too good not to share
nice job!
#16 - PoVo
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Though i bet he regrets listing his home address on the playstation network!

Hahaha!
The daft thing is they have already disposed of his body at sea and are gave him an Islamic burial. We've (that is western leaders) been saying for years that Bin Laden is not a representative Muslim. So why treat his body in accordance with Islamic law?

What they have done is disappeared the only hard evidence (the photos circulating look like a poor photoshop) that he is dead which will turn him from a cult leader into a cult leader hero of legends. They didn't even get a death certificate, so I am thinking shenanigans, when Saddam was killed it was all over the news, that crushed his cult following, they take out the apparent mastermind behind many attacks and act fast to hide all evidence of his death. Why?
The photo circulating was a proven fake. Can't see them doing it without any hard evidence, although they say they killed his son wonder what they did with him? And they've arrested his 6 wives and 2 children apparently.
Nah, most of the people we're fighting in Afghan do not care for the Jordanian who threw rocks at the sleeping bear, all OBL did to them was bring war to their country.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Nah, most of the people we're fighting in Afghan do not care for the Jordanian who threw rocks at the sleeping bear, all OBL did to them was bring war to their country.

It's not the taliban we're concerned about, it's Al Qaeda.
So, a pretty much harmless icon of the world terrorism was killed by a CIA commando. Now terrorist cells from all over the world are raising fists and threatening with another attacks.
My respects, you did a hell of a job there...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :It's not the taliban we're concerned about, it's Al Qaeda.

lol Taliban have already threatened attacks.
'shopped...

We've had people saying he's been dead for years, but never had any hard evidence about it - neither have we seen any in this case (apart from Saint Barack's words) so I'll wait and see what they produce as evidence...
its funny to see this news just few days after revealing that al qaeda plans nuclear attack on europe if bin laden dies

Osama Bin Ladens body has been found.
(265 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG